STOLEN Stolen 1989 FJ62 Phoenix, AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_f5c.jpg

To the person who stole my FJ62. You have no idea what it's like to own such an incredible vehicle. You see this is more than truck or transportation and after 25 years of ownership driving with every dog we've owned, trips to the mountains, grocery's, daily commuter you stole something from me that can't be replaced...part of my family. Go ahead and sell the fenders for $300 a peice, the roof rack fro $500, doors for $150 each, the interior for $500, the custom FJ 40 rims that are 16inch custom made for $200 a peice, and the engine and trans for $1000. What you don't know is you really stole some of my soul but I'll get over it mostly because you're a **** and I can't in my right mind give you any additional emotion. Anger is a waste of time especially towards you and I feel sorry for you that this is how you make a living. You'll never understand this feeling I have right now over losing this truck. Oh and **** YOU.

Where about in Phoenix? I’ll keep my eye out. I’m always super leery about running errands in mine. Hopefully it’s found safe and sound and returned to you.

Where about in Phoenix? I’ll keep my eye out. I’m always super leery about running errands in mine. Hopefully it’s found safe and sound and returned to you.
Downtown on Roosevelt and Central. Thx for any help you can provide.

I’m new to the Phoenix area and will also keep an eye out for this, sorry bud. Please be sure to advise if and when you relocate.

Damn sorry......this is one of my biggest fears on my 60. I hope they find it and in one piece soon. I will keep a look out if it makes it out east.

Perhaps you have some more photos (front and back quarters) so that we have a better mental picture of any unique features to watch for.

I've wondered if I'm being a bit too protective when I use a steering wheel lock whenever mine is parked outside. I guess I won't feel that way any more.

We all wish you success in finding it, and those of us here in AZ will be on the watch.

Perhaps you have some more photos (front and back quarters) so that we have a better mental picture of any unique features to watch for.

I've wondered if I'm being a bit too protective when I use a steering wheel lock whenever mine is parked outside. I guess I won't feel that way any more.

We all wish you success in finding it, and those of us here in AZ will be on the watch.

Thanks. I wouldn't take any chances. I don't have any close ups of detail on my truck. It's original paint is near perfect and I added a light gray and blue pinstripe to pick up on the grey interior. Same with the custom FJ40 rims color matched the interior. The rack is a Front Runner. The back window has a vintage Yosemite sicker on it that I picked up at the park. The rear bumper has a '80's Hawaii surfing sticker and a trailer hitch dent. I hope this is a little more help. The truck was all original except for the wheels on the outside. Old Man EMU suspension.

This was stolen at my office with cameras all around. The police have the video. This guy walked into my offices and asked if we needed any janitorial help and walked out and stole my LC. He has nothing to lose.

Thanks all...I hold out for hope of seeing my truck again and this is all a bad dream.

Dave

Found!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abandoned at a gas station. Video show s him trying to jiggle soem sort of key in the ignition and he couldn't get it to work. Miracle. Thanks to all of you for your support...horrible feeling of the thought of never seeing my truck again.

Dave

Found!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abandoned at a gas station. Video show s him trying to jiggle soem sort of key in the ignition and he couldn't get it to work. Miracle. Thanks to all of you for your support...horrible feeling of the thought of never seeing my truck again.

Dave
Awesome news! Hopefully no/minimal damage!

Dave

Oh thank goodness!! Glad to hear you got it back!

I would definitely invest in a club and put a killswitch on it. My truck automatically engages one whenever I lock the doors but I still use the club.

Plus I have the best theft deterrent ever...it's a manual. :flipoff2:

Congrats on getting your baby back!

They usually say to hug your family after tragic events. Hopefully you can wrap your arms around that beautiful cruiser!! Glad to hear you found it, I was looking out for it all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom