Wanted Stock Height Suspension For 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fzj80 1997

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I need some stock height suspension for an 80 series (shocks, springs, steering dampener). OME, Dobinsons or OEM all work as long as it has minimal miles and is in good condition. Please send me a message if you have something that fits the bill.

Last edited:
I live in Memphis and will have some almost new (<1000 miles on both shocks and springs) OME stock height springs and toyota stock shocks soon.

I live in Memphis and will have some almost new (<1000 miles on both shocks and springs) OME stock height springs and toyota stock shocks soon.
Awesome. Please send me a message and we can get things sorted.

I need some stock height suspension for an 80 series (shocks, springs, steering dampener). OME, Dobinsons or OEM all work. Please send me a message if you have something that fits the bill.
I have 370,000 mile saggy OEM springs I took off. Where are you located?

I have non saggy OEM spring and shocks in good condition for cheap if you want to go that route. Welcome to PM me.

Thanks for the reply’s guys, I’m looking for something aftermarket in terms of springs. Preferably old man emu or Dobinsons stock height kit that someone has ripped out to go higher. If someone has a set of newish oem springs that have been replaced, I would be interested as well.

I have a stock set of OEM springs, shocks, dampener taken off when I did the lift on my 80. I would estimate they have about 200,000 miles of completely on road use only. PM me if you’re interested. I don’t know where you are located, so shipping could be a killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom