Stlca chit-chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have plenty to do. They just aren't cutting me a check for doing it.

find me some red label tires would ya, 39s preferably. In the mean time I'll write my congressman to get you back to work.:deadhorse:

$2400+ for a new set, Yeah I'm too cheap to buy new. Waiting for a good used to set to pop which they do.

Lol, yep I feel ya. You follow the hardline on FB? I see tires pop up over thereprett regular on Erin's feed.

Lol, yep I feel ya. You follow the hardline on FB? I see tires pop up over thereprett regular on Erin's feed.

I do the forum but not the FB page. I try not to FB if I an help it but being forced to more often these days. Seems that's where the good stuff is being sold these days.

Cant find them on FB, If you have a link I'd appreciate it.

find me some red label tires would ya, 39s preferably. In the mean time I'll write my congressman to get you back to work.:deadhorse:
The problem is I am at work!! I anticipate one day I will get a large hunk of back pay but that doesn't pay for BJ73 parts today!

The problem is I am at work!! I anticipate one day I will get a large hunk of back pay but that doesn't pay for BJ73 parts today!

tell me, do you fell like you're "giving back" to the community that has given so much? Personally I always hated that saying as if you did not earn anything or it was given to you out of the generosity of others.

Just bust'n your balls buddy!

@TeddyBoy see if this link works. Log into Facebook | Facebook

If not, try searching for Hardline Offroad Group. I don't really know how the FB works, just casually browse on Erin's from time to time. I think it is a closed group and you have to request to join. Mostly just buy/sell/trade, but some good deals do pop up pretty regular.

Edit: Ted, it is called a "secret group" so that link may not work, nor will searching. I petitioned to have you added to the group page so you can see the listings.

@TeddyBoy see if this link works. Log into Facebook | Facebook

If not, try searching for Hardline Offroad Group. I don't really know how the FB works, just casually browse on Erin's from time to time. I think it is a closed group and you have to request to join. Mostly just buy/sell/trade, but some good deals do pop up pretty regular.

Edit: Ted, it is called a "secret group" so that link may not work, nor will searching. I petitioned to have you added to the group page so you can see the listings.

got it!!! Thank you. A secret group? Never knew of such a thing and explains why I've never been able to find.

got it!!! Thank you. A secret group? Never knew of such a thing and explains why I've never been able to find.

Good deal.

tell me, do you fell like you're "giving back" to the community that has given so much? Personally I always hated that saying as if you did not earn anything or it was given to you out of the generosity of others.

Just bust'n your balls buddy!
You know I can take it!
You mean the community full of meth dealers? Yes. Very rewarding.:bang::bah:

Precision Coatings off Amnicola. Ask for Buster.
Thanks for the referral they did an awesome job and had them done in one day.

1A4344DE-416C-4B1E-B2CB-EA69239DE96F.jpeg

What is that? Looks like fun.

Looks fine.
It ALWAYS looks fine in the pictures. Jamie posted a video on instagram that does it more justice. Pucker factor was pretty strong.

It ALWAYS looks fine in the pictures. Jamie posted a video on instagram that does it more justice. Pucker factor was pretty strong.
My sarcasm didn't translate through the keyboard.

My sarcasm didn't translate through the keyboard.
It did but I also know what you navigate well in your rig.
Andy's right rear was off the ground quite a ways. Most of our codrivers bailed on us as we navigated it.
The extra length and weight of thw 100 helped me. Plus I had great spotting.

100 blues
Has anyone in the club personally experience this intermitted dropping dead situation and if so what did you do to rectify the issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom