STLCA annual meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What parts are you looking for? I have a pile of things like old rotors and shocks...maybe a busted radiator or two, but I'm guessing you want things like bezels and instrument clusters, or ????
I could put a couple of shocks and a rotor to use.

Ok now, you guys need to just keep you hands off my junk. I mean I know how much you like to handle it but there are a few things that are just off limits.

Have a great time next weekend. Amelia's baptism is next Saturday so I won't be able to make.
Big loss for me because the 70 needs a trail run. Georg overhauled the tranny & transfer case which I re-installed last weekend. In the rebuild, the gear ratios in the transfer case were also changed and crawling on the trail is the best way to assess the change to low 4.

I have an 11am meeting Friday. I am recovering from what docs thought was hep A but were proven wrong by a blood test. I can't drink for a few weeks which may sound like dividing by zero. I still plan on coming up Friday after my meeting so won't be there until 4 or 5 I would guess on Friday.

With the recent issues over the past couple weeks it questionable whether I will make it. Still to many days between now and then to know for sure.

The election this year is for president and Secretary.
I nominate Andy Ridge for president and Jamie Murphy for secretary.

So who is coming?
I plan to do biscuits and gravy Saturday morning and contribute a pasta dish for Saturday nights pot luck.
Here is the list I have so far:
Me
Rob & Hailey
Andy S
Andy R (Saturday)
Abam
Howard
Eric
Jamie
Hunter
Ron Coons (Saturday )
Jens +1
Who else? ( I have learn not to trust the FB list)

Last edited:
I plan to be there early enough to wheel tomorrow. Will have my daughter. Hope to pitch a tent in the area Andy said was reserved?

So who is coming?
I plan to do biscuits and gravy Saturday morning and contribute a pasta dish for Saturday nights pot luck.
Here is the list I have so far:
Me
Rob & Hailey
Andy S
Andy R (Saturday)
Abam
Howard
Eric
Jamie
Hunter
Ron Coons (Saturday )
Who else? ( I have learn not to trust the FB list)

3D8B10EC-F917-4464-8527-AA122FAAE7F9.jpeg
I am at the park,maintenance is going to turn on power at the pavilion

The election this year is for president and Secretary.
I nominate Andy Ridge for president and Jamie Murphy for secretary.

So how did the election go? Intense lobbying and muddy debates to gain votes ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom