Stickers, Stickers, Stickers!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As a new SD LC owner, I would be interested in stickers. Let me know if it happens.

There hasn't been much interest in doing another run - ie shell out a couple hundred for a run and hope they sell. Welcome to the Landcruiser addiction tho! Saw your post in the welcome thread.

There hasn't been much interest in doing another run - ie shell out a couple hundred for a run and hope they sell. Welcome to the Landcruiser addiction tho! Saw your post in the welcome thread.

Brentbba, Thank you for the welcome. Looking forward to meeting you, your rig and other addicts in the near future!

Long, long, long gone Eric. I think I've got one of the big ones in my garage I was saving to put somewhere, but haven't found that somewhere yet! Small ones are history and there hasn't been much interest in another run to make it worth while.

My small one peeled off :(. I wouldn't mind another but I doubt there's enough demand?

It was a very long time ago and I think I had to order a couple hundred of the small ones to make it cost effective. Price quoted in original post was cost plus envelope and postage. Made no money.

I've still got the hi def artwork if anyone wants to have a few printed. I think it may have been Eric or someone else down in San Diego that did a small run awhile back, but sure those are long gone too.

Edit - holy :censor:. It's been 11 years! Doubt we could get the little stickers for $3 any longer!

SoCal 80 Stickers at the Las Vegas SEMA show!

End of the Video Highlights the Vintage SoCal 80's Stickers I put on for the SEMA Show:

Coolest Sticker Ever! REPRESENT!

I have a decal and patch guy....Let me know if we want another run...

I still have the hi resolution artwork.

How about a new design? Like a rebranding since we are not "strictly an 80 series" group. Just the sticker/decal - not the name Socal 80s.
I haven't seen Shahram post recently :poof: - so it's not like we're going to hurt his feelings. LOL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom