Stickers, Stickers, Stickers!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I personally like the design and it is probably more trouble than it's worth to redesign it. Just warning you raygun

Couldn't agree more with this statement - we all went thru many, many, many iterations of the design before agreeing on this one. Besides, we don't want to make Sharam mad changing his beautiful artwork now do we. :D

Steve where have you gone? What up with the stickers?

Communication would help huh? My graphics guy had to let a bunch of his guys go, so now he's a one man show and having a difficult time getting to my (our) project. I'm working with someone else though. I think I'm close. I'll post in the main section when I'm ready to take orders:D.

...and you don't have the hi res artwork either. :rolleyes:

I have the one I got from you labeled "socal80s hi-res1". Did you hold out from me when you gave me that one? Do you have an Illustrator or Vector file? Or.....is this a senile moment:flipoff2:

I have the one I got from you labeled "socal80s hi-res1". Did you hold out from me when you gave me that one? Do you have an Illustrator or Vector file? Or.....is this a senile moment:flipoff2:

:doh::censor: Senile Moment I ...

what were we talking about? :whoops: I need to drink more. :cheers: :flipoff2:

I still have a NorCal sticker on my rig. :(

hello can i order some stickers this is dy and my no is (949) 5473233 thank you

I literally just put the last 4" sticker I had on my truck this past week.

I have one 8" sticker left. It's a big one. $10

No more stickers? Uggghhh... I wanted one. Need an 80 first.

Still waiting for my "guy" to get me some stickers for you guys:eek:. I got some samples that were cut slightly off center. Don't know if you'll be able to tell in lo-vis pics. I have 4 that are just under 4" and 2 that are 8". Let me know if you want them. Due to demand, only 2 per person:D.
SSL22680 (Small).JPG
SSL22682 (Small).JPG

What's the ETA on the "fixed" stickers? How much are these and how much will you be charging? Thanks!

Steve,
They look good to me, I'll take one of the 4" ones. How much? Can I mail the $ to you?

Thanks,

Derrick

If your guy doesn't work out, I did get the info from Stan on where we had the first large batch produced right here in Laguna Niguel.

What's the ETA on the "fixed" stickers? How much are these and how much will you be charging? Thanks!

Unfortunately, there is no ETA. You just need to be patient, as you can see by how long it's been since I first posted.

Steve,
They look good to me, I'll take one of the 4" ones. How much? Can I mail the $ to you?

Thanks,

Derrick

Just PM me your address.

Unfortunately, there is no ETA. You just need to be patient, as you can see by how long it's been since I first posted.

Just PM me your address.

PM sent

Looks like I have one 8" left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom