Stickers, Stickers, Stickers!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got the stickers from Steve. Thanks again Steve! :cheers:

Ok, I've just received more 4". As long as the requests don't get out of hand, I can supply 2 per person for :beer::beer: ( a couple of beers owed), delivered :eek:

Just PM me your address.

SoCal Stickers

Ok, I've just received more 4". As long as the requests don't get out of hand, I can supply 2 per person for :beer::beer: ( a couple of beers owed), delivered :eek:

Just PM me your address.

Think I can handle that!

:idea::cheers::beer::hillbilly:

Stickers are long gone. Someone else was seeing about another run, but I don't think that panned out. Sorry.

Read post #104. Steve might have some, send him a PM.

SoCal 80's stickers

I had mine on the big monster Arctic truck at Surf N Turf 2011... it's a great looking sticker!:eek:

A few of us discussed another sticker run and a big maybe on another t-shirt run provided there's enough interest. T-shirts, IF done, would require prepayment. As soon as Stan returns from Africa, I can find out where we did the first run of these and get a quote for another run.

Any interest in the bigger 10" stickers or just the 4" stickers?

If I knew how to do a poll on yay or nay for the sticker sizes and t-shirt interest, I'd post it up.

I am interested in a couple 4" and t-shirt if you guys decide to gets some more made...

Oh you know I am in for a few T-shirts and stickers. :bounce:

I think a poll is pretty easy to set up. I can start the poll thread if you want.

FYI, I still have small stickers. Price is the same as always, you owe me a beer or two next time we meet up on a camping adventure...

I might be able to get a deal on t-shirts too. Probably for the same price as 5 1/2 years ago:eek::eek::eek::D

Last edited:
Steve.
I received the stickers. Thank you.
Hmmm, my 80 is an "official" SoCal 80s Cruiser again. :D

Not to my knowledge.

Brent, that would have been a perfect rehabilitation project for you! :flipoff2:

We need to get some more made, mine are fading badly. Anyone have any connections?

Is there enough interest to have a run on these done?

Bummer, I guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom