Stickers, Stickers, Stickers!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
For those of you that requested stickers that I did not see at SnT, paypal me or send $$$ and an address. Contact via pm for details.

I've got lots!
socal80stake4-3.jpg

Last edited:
I will be in touch to pick up all of my stuff. :D

I will be in touch to pick up all of my stuff. :D

:eek: Ummm, Mo, I completely spaced on your shirts and forgot to give them to Brent at SNT.:doh:

Any plans to remove any more dead cats from your crazy aunt's house in San Jacinto anytime soon?

Sorry Mo, but I'll get them to you somehow.

:eek: Ummm, Mo, I completely spaced on your shirts and forgot to give them to Brent at SNT.:doh:

Any plans to remove any more dead cats from your crazy aunt's house in San Jacinto anytime soon?

Sorry Mo, but I'll get them to you somehow.

I'm culpable as well. Totally forgot until I saw Mo's post and then I said something like Oh :censor: , I forgot! :doh: Stickers are close at hand tho Mo.

Oh I see how it is, you miserable :censor: 's, :censor: :censor: :censor: and even if you :censor: :censor: I would never:censor: :censor: because:censor: :censor: . So there!

Damn, I was going to try to get over there tomorrow. :doh: I will survive. Now how to get them?.....:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Wednesday evening or after for the stickers. I've got a Boy Scout Court of Honor Tuesday evening. Real sorry about the t-shirts.

No worries, I was hoping to have them for the Baja 1000 but I will still have a kick ass time without them. :D I will give you a call to schedule a pickup.

Hey Mo, can we meet at Cook's corner sometime in the near future? Seems like somewhat of a half-way point between us. We can cruise up and meet some weeknight this week, and you'll have your shirts for Baja.

Maybe a little get together for dinner?

Hey Mo, can we meet at Cook's corner sometime in the near future? Seems like somewhat of a half-way point between us. We can cruise up and meet some weeknight this week, and you'll have your shirts for Baja.

Maybe a little get together for dinner?

Yes to both. Honestly Dan Cooks corner is much closer to me than to you. Perhaps we could meet in San Juan somewhere assuming you would use the 74, I would suggest Elsinore but... it's Elsinore. :flipoff2: How about later this week Wed, Thur, or Fri?

Gotta agree with Mo. If you are coming over Ortega, San Juan Capo is actually closer for all of us than Cook's Corner is, but if that's convenient to you because you are coming from work or just want to meet a biker chick, that's ok. We just won't tell your cruiser chick!

Rich might drop by as well for stickers.

San Juan Capo works, too. I'm not sure which night is better for you guys, but tonight is definitely out for me (I'm laying carpet on the pontoon boat). I think that Thurs. is going to be the best night for me, though.

As far as a meeting spot, the only place I'm familiar with in SJC is the El Adobe Restauraunt. But I'm open to suggestions.

Anyone else want to meet up and get their shirts?

Wednesday or Thursday are open for me. El Adobe is fine.

San Juan Capo works, too. I'm not sure which night is better for you guys, but tonight is definitely out for me (I'm laying carpet on the pontoon boat). I think that Thurs. is going to be the best night for me, though.

As far as a meeting spot, the only place I'm familiar with in SJC is the El Adobe Restauraunt. But I'm open to suggestions.

Anyone else want to meet up and get their shirts?

Thursday works for me. There are a few nice restaurants in San Juan, the Cedar Creek Inn is good also but I think a little pricey. I am not picky. I will check in and post up some other suggestions.

Hey MO, you missed out.
Why hold back, Tell'm what you really think!
The night run was a real scene, came upon some weird desert ritual, bonfireand vehicles of every type circling the dunes and beer bottles everywhere. E9999, Bluto and I stopped to watch, But Skim, Boyd and Others joined in. The rest of the run was way cool.

IM OUT! $$$$ LOL

What do you think i drive a 2006 Rover? :flipoff2:

Agreed - inexpensive works! While Cedar Creek is very good it is pricey, and this just needs to be a kick back get together cheapy. Besides, I wouldn't want to take any of you mugs on a date! :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom