stereo/CD player (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well the stock system is on it last legs. A few months ago couldnt play CDRs and now regular CDs arent reading. Any suggestions on aftermarket receivers/players that look good - meaning w/o multicolor,flashing LEDs and goudy cheap trim? I would also like something that fills the current stack system, no bezels to hide larger slot.
Thanks again for all the great info.

Chris

Chris...what the cruiser has is a double DIN opening.  Not many companies make a double DIN radio let alone one that isn't flashy.  Kenwood's is silver and bright as a disco ball.  You can buy a single DIN radio (most popular size) and a kit that puts a pocket below the radio.  It looks pretty good.  As a matter of fact if you look at a low level late 90's Camry, it will have the tape deck and a pocket below.  The upper level ones have the tape deck and a CD player.  With a little creativity, you may be able to use Toyota parts to make that work.  Another option is to put your CB (you have a CB...right) below the radio and flush it out with ABS plastic.

Chris,
Toyota has 2 single-din covers that C-Dan posted the part numbers in another thread a week or two back. He had one in stock without the flip-up door that I took a picture of but never posted. Let me know if you want to see what it looks like.
-B-

Thanks. I will check into this part. The pocket for CB has always been the ideal way to go. The important thing is to have a player that dosent look like a disco ball-BMT! but blends into the black cluster of gadgets.

Chris

Landtank - whats the style and P/N of the RF?

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom