Wanted Starter Relay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an 1985 HJ60 and I have the "click" noise that many have discussed on here. Just randomly at times weekly or biweekly just won't start. I've replaced starter and battery... Assuming probably next step is starter relay... Does anybody have a link to buying the correct starter relay... I've looked and found on cruiser parts.net, but all of there reviews seem to be really bad. Thank you for help. Kyle

I have an 1985 HJ60 and I have the "click" noise that many have discussed on here. Just randomly at times weekly or biweekly just won't start. I've replaced starter and battery... Assuming probably next step is starter relay... Does anybody have a link to buying the correct starter relay... I've looked and found on cruiser parts.net, but all of there reviews seem to be really bad. Thank you for help. Kyle
We'll need to know what market your rig was intended for. ( or at least what voltage your truck is) Some places like Canada got HJ60s in 24 Volts but we didn't get them in 1985.

We'll need to know what market your rig was intended for. ( or at least what voltage your truck is) Some places like Canada got HJ60s in 24 Volts but we didn't get them in 1985.
It is Nicaragua originally. 12 V

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom