SQOD Squad - Stupid Question Of the Day (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

285/70/17 will get you 32”.

So if your goal is to bump up...that won’t do it.
Yeah, I saw that 4 Wheel Parts listed that size as 32.76 inches, so I agree it would be negligible. Even the 305/65 is only 32.6 inches. Makes me lean now more towards the 285/75, which lists at 33.9 inches.

Yeah, I saw that 4 Wheel Parts listed that size as 32.76 inches, so I agree it would be negligible. Even the 305/65 is only 32.6 inches. Makes me lean now more towards the 285/75, which lists at 33.9 inches.

Ya, and you eon’t See the .76 part. :)

Here's a SQOD: Which parts of the LX seats are actually leather? Are all seating surfaces leather? I'm convinced the perforated center bottom and back are leather, and the door-side bolsters. What about the other panels? Top of back? Headrests? Arm rests on doors and top of cool box? What about panel under your thighs?

Every six months or so when I rub in some leather treatment I get more satisfaction rubbing certain parts than I do others! (The treatment seems to work in nicely on some parts and doesn't really do much of anything on others)

Here's a SQOD: Which parts of the LX seats are actually leather? Are all seating surfaces leather? I'm convinced the perforated center bottom and back are leather, and the door-side bolsters. What about the other panels? Top of back? Headrests? Arm rests on doors and top of cool box? What about panel under your thighs?

Every six months or so when I rub in some leather treatment I get more satisfaction rubbing certain parts than I do others! (The treatment seems to work in nicely on some parts and doesn't really do much of anything on others)

Not sure… But as far as the leather in my Land Cruiser? I could swear it comes exclusively from plastic cows ...

SQOD - 2010 LX

Every time I get in the vehicle my "4-Zone" climate is enabled. Even though I turn it off almost as much. I don't see it in vehicle customization menu. What gives? Can't you just keep it off? Mostly I'm driving alone and prefer to just adjust the temp for the whole vehicle - I don't need or want 4 zones independently adjusted, especially when my pup is in the back.

Thx

SQOD - 2010 LX

Every time I get in the vehicle my "4-Zone" climate is enabled. Even though I turn it off almost as much. I don't see it in vehicle customization menu. What gives? Can't you just keep it off? Mostly I'm driving alone and prefer to just adjust the temp for the whole vehicle - I don't need or want 4 zones independently adjusted, especially when my pup is in the back.

Thx

Might be passengers.
-As soon as any passenger presses a temperature button...it switches to 4 zone.

Does anyone happen to have a set of OME 2724 Rear Coil Springs they'd like to get rid of? Looking to buy.
Thanks

Also looking at buying BP-51s

Does anyone happen to have a set of OME 2724 Rear Coil Springs they'd like to get rid of? Looking to buy.
Thanks

Also looking at buying BP-51s

I will in the near future, but not immediately...

Thanks. That's not bad. I thought I'd check here first before buying new. Might get lucky and find out someone here has a pile of old coils in the garage collecting dust.

For anyone who may be interested 4WheelParts has a $10 coupon. Better than nothing.

upload_2018-6-4_14-36-52.png

Might be passengers.
-As soon as any passenger presses a temperature button...it switches to 4 zone.

Thx,
Kind of silly to have an "override" feature if you have to turn it on each time. Guess I'll have to educate my passenger (wife ). :)

Thanks,

Thx,
Kind of silly to have an "override" feature if you have to turn it on each time. Guess I'll have to educate my passenger (wife ). :)

Thanks,

She can still make adjustments... She just needs to reach over to the button by YOUR (driver side) vent...and then it will remain in single zone.

What’s odd to me is that there is no lock-down button...like there is for passenger use of windows buttons. I’m guessing since it’s not considered a safety issue...they skipped it.

But anyway...Ya. The only up/down adjustment button that doesn’t knock it into 4-zone is the driver side.

Anyone happen to know the height of the stock tire on the 200 series? I have an 80 series with 33 inch tires and a 3 inch OME lift. I test drove a 200 yesterday (OMG - completely different ride!) and it felt pretty high/comparable to my 80 height sitting in the driver seat so wondering if indeed the 200 stock is a higher vehicle, or it’s just me. Thank you in advance.

Been following comments on other threads on the 2016+ models about the built in TVs. Bummer it’s not possible to get the vehicle without them, but glad to see they can be removed but still leave a hole. Seems like the 2016+ models have some safety features though that are nice which could make it still worth. Night and day compared to an 80 though!

Anyone happen to know the height of the stock tire on the 200 series? I have an 80 series with 33 inch tires and a 3 inch OME lift. I test drove a 200 yesterday (OMG - completely different ride!) and it felt pretty high/comparable to my 80 height sitting in the driver seat so wondering if indeed the 200 stock is a higher vehicle, or it’s just me. Thank you in advance.

Been following comments on other threads on the 2016+ models about the built in TVs. Bummer it’s not possible to get the vehicle without them, but glad to see they can be removed but still leave a hole. Seems like the 2016+ models have some safety features though that are nice which could make it still worth. Night and day compared to an 80 though!

Stock tires are right around 31”.

Power is crazy compared to 80 and 100 series... :)

That’s the case for 16 and 17.

Anyone know what which LED equivalent bulb I can use for the rear cargo area for the LX570? I’m not talking about the dome light, it’s the light that is located on the lower passenger side that has an on/off rocker switch. Thanks!

3BA44BDB-A677-4EFC-B4DA-9C71889DBF7D.jpeg
1671C746-07B3-4F99-8DA8-D3094B018808.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom