Spotted???? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How's this for a heep color combo?
20210626_113810.jpg

Please stop driving by my house without dropping off beer. Yes- that’s my neighbor’s 60 again. As featured in the doug demuro video a couple weeks ago. It’s actually still owned by the original owner from California. She wants to fix it up at some point.
I've seen that one for years. Always wondered if it was a hit and run sideswipe?

I've seen that one for years. Always wondered if it was a hit and run sideswipe?
I’ve always assumed. Maybe I’ll ask next time I see the owner.

PS- “hit and run sideswipe” is a very technical and legal sounding term. Around here we call it “just driving down the street” most of the streets around here are too narrow for two opposing cars to drive down at the same time and occasionally this is the result. It’s kind of a miracle this doesn’t happen to more cars parked around here. I do see a few of my neighbors side mirrors reattached with duct tape.

Saw a blue 100 series getting loaded on a flatbed on the side of MD 100 yesterday. Hopefully it was no one here.

Spotted in the Lansdowne Golf Course parking lot.

IMG_1496-X2.png

That grassy median won't know what hit it.

Fueling up at Costco

9E5E10A5-0643-49EA-9633-6AD1CF3857CA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom