SPOTTED!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a quick passing and no picture, but I passed @Tennessee80 in the 60 at lunch on Galleria Blvd. At least I think it was him. Joel have you bumpered the truck out. This rug had a rear tire carrier bumper and sliders I think. Regardless, it was a beautiful rig.
Was this it?

CFAAA7D3-97BE-4F17-A4C0-C14B1D6E116C.jpeg

Yep, that was it. It looked like him driving, but he was fiddling with the radio or something when I went by so couldn't see his face.

Just a quick passing and no picture, but I passed @Tennessee80 in the 60 at lunch on Galleria Blvd. At least I think it was him. Joel have you bumpered the truck out. This rug had a rear tire carrier bumper and sliders I think. Regardless, it was a beautiful rig.

Hey dude! Roscoe does have front and rear bumpers, and currently has a hard shell RTT up on the roof.

And coming soon, to a GSMTR near you!!

Spotted this awesomeness on my iPad this afternoon.

68CFC1D9-60E9-44E1-81E4-3C283AD493EB.jpeg

I see a E-GSMTR in the very very near future.

Thank you Joe

Saw this nice 91 or 92 FJ80 on 96 right at the 65 interchange last week. SLEE'd out with and ARB up front. Blue, super nice rig
20220908_072842.jpg

Was down at Mike's Body Shop in Chattanooga, near 23rd Street, getting some work done and saw a really gorgeous 40 - dark green, lifted, lights, just a total package - beautiful 40. Wondered if they were on here. Congrats on a great rig if you are.

Spotted both of these in the ‘Boro. I see this 80 series regularly.

IMG_7630.jpeg

IMG_7604.jpeg

IMG_7603.jpeg

Spotted this beautiful specimen. Belong to anyone on here?

IMG_7784.jpeg

Another beautiful Yota in M’Boro

IMG_8191.jpeg

Hot damn! That is a clean truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom