SPOTTED!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jynx

Turd Herder
SILVER Star
Threads
I have pondered starting this thread a few times and figured today was as good as any.

Spotted today on the frontage road between sam ridley and waldron road Along I 24.

2015-02-06 16.22.59.jpg

2015-02-06 16.22.25.jpg

Red, well kept, Looks like a 95-97, tube front and rear bumpers, looked like an AT style tire with a Thornbird hanging on the rear swing-out. Anybody know him?

440 Eastbound, didnot catch the frontend but I think it is a later model rig.

20150218_164559.jpg

It has a company logo on the door and I have seen it before. Missing a flare on the rear passenger side.

I got a couple to throw out.

Caught this FJ in Mt Juliet early last week. Looks well built, but unless those side steps are removable then it is a poser. They would be the first thing to hang on about any trail Otherwise looked well put together.

20150223_064343.jpg

Caught this 60 on the way to work last week. I-40 westbound around mm 206. Out of state tags and he had the cruise set on 75, but it was rolling smooth. Looked very well built, bumpers and sliders all around.

20150227_072124.jpg

Lastly caught this beauty on the way home tonight. 1-24 Eastbound south of town between Briley and Harding. Out of state and on a uhaul trailer. Bumpers front and rear with truxus MTs. Sorry it's kinda blurry

20150302_184414.jpg

That FJ Cruiser lives in the neighborhood next to mine. I haven't caught him outside to talk to him though.

Unicorn!!

20150309_184509.jpg

Kinda hard to tell as it was dusk and raining, but that is a new 4wd Diesel hilux. I had the window cracked and heard the diesely goodness. Didn't see the tags and I am still trying to figure out how it got into the country.

Spotted a nice stock 80 on 840 this morning headed to the farm, bit couldn't get the camera up quick enough to grab a pic.

But on Thursday I was somewhere in the backwoods of Jackson County, maybe Macon Co. depending on where the line is right in there, and stopped and backed up to snag a pic of this 40.

20150326_120837.jpg

Don't think it has moved in a while aND that rear corner loops lIke it took a mean lick. Next time I'm up that way I may see if I can find a door to knock on to ask about it.

I've stopped and looked at that one. Best I remember it looks like a tree has fell on it at some time.

I've stopped and looked at that one. Best I remember it looks like a tree has fell on it at some time.

I wondered if you might have come across it before. it is definitely rough looking. If it was all there it would make a decent wheeler if it could be had cheap.

Spotted this clean 80 at Northern tool in Murfreesboro around lunchtime today.

20150329_134730.jpg

It still had the third row hanging in the back... doubt seriously it has ever even been on a gravel road.

I saw this nice looking 80 in Smyrna today and risked the doughnut/police jokes to be able to talk to the owner and see the rig. Daniel is the owner. It's a US spec truck with a diesel and manual conversion from a Japanese police truck. He can't make it to GSMTR this year, but will be at the Overland Expo East in the fall.

Yeah, I think so. It's a prophets conversion if it is.

Hey Jamie, Great to meet you. Ironic you were outside a Krispy Kreme! LOL
Hope to see you at Expo east. Send me a message closer to the time

Who has this 80 off edmondson pike near old hickory bvld? I think LX, 3-4" lift, 35s, and roof rack, but haven't had a close view.

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom