spotted a 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw another 40 today, Down just past Pawleys Island on the right its at one of those ghetto country car dealerships. But I didnt see a price on it like the others. I did see some typical cruiser rust though. Pretty nice looking though. Dune Beige in color. I think I've seen more 40's In a month and a half here then I saw in 14 years in VA.

the most cruisers 40 wise I ever seen was in Colorado, saw them everywhere in those little mountain towns. I counted 6 in about a 2 mile stretch in Leadville. Leadville is the countrys highest town 12,000 ft. must be why it had the most cruisers, they love the harsh climate

Update spotted a second cruiser today. Just outside Columbia exit 55 on I20 saw it parked under a storage building there while I was passing through on my way to atlanta. It was either white or dune beige also.

I spotted a haggard ass 60 driving around Anderson this morning. I felt pretty good when I pulled up next to it. IT WAS TOAST!

Ok it's one thing to spot a cruiser but it's another to whip a s***ty in the middle of the highway cross the median to go chase them down and talk cruisers. Or go knock on there door, hell let's get more members in this club. My gf gets so pissed at me when we are driving and I spot a cruiser, the first words out of her mouth is...oh no here we go again...and that's when I chase them down. It's awesome to talk cruisers, cause we are a special breed, as soon as you start talkin it's like you're old friends. So cool

Sorry Chuck but trying to whip it around and across the median wont get you anywhere on 20 theres one of those steel cable fences and like a 30 ft high hill next to the road. Then a barbed wire fence where the cruiser was. Although next time I'm in pawleys I will try and stop by the other one.

Good Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom