Spindle bushing for 1974? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Peeling back layers on my knuckle rebuild. The original spindle bushing is missing a large chunk. I cannot seem to find one for a 1974. Any ideas who sells these? It is part 36 in the diagram.

Screenshot_20221202-180806.png

Do you have a factory part number for them. I have never ordered one, but I have still managed to accumulate a few in the thousands of bulk purchase I have made over the last 37 year. I put them next to the spindles figuring that’s where they most likely belong.

As another alternative, drum brake spindles are pretty readily available. Maybe you should just buy another one. :meh:

www.marksoffroad.net
1670029244079.jpeg

Do you have a factory part number for them. I have never ordered one, but I have still managed to accumulate a few in the thousands of bulk purchase I have made over the last 37 year. I put them next to the spindles figuring that’s where they most likely belong.

As another alternative, drum brake spindles are pretty readily available. Maybe you should just buy another one. :meh:

www.marksoffroad.net
I became impatient and, that is exactly what I just did!

Part # 90999-70027. Discontinued. Buy used or upgrade to the large pattern knuckles.
And if you plan on using a centering tool, you'll need the one that fits the smaller bushing that's in the small pattern knuckles.

Clarification. The centering tool comment I made was about the inner axle bushing and not the spindle bushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom