Sources for AHC Accumulator Globes (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wtv-uk also uk eBay
We call them spheres as well as globes so google both. They come with 2 year way, and you can select normal med heavy duty and heavy duty . Good lucjy

Thanks Saudi!!! I will keep that open as an option. But they look a bit bigger and they might not fit without cutting some metal of the side stepboard. Can you confirm that its the same size?

Regarding to FSM:

Land Cruiser 100 Globes
Front: 400 cc - 327 psi
Rear: 500 cc - 384 psi

Land Cruiser 200 Globes
Front: 400 cc - 328 psi
Rear: 400 cc - 276 psi

Fronts are similar but Land Cruiser 200 has less pressure than 100 series.

Has anybody used Land Cruiser 200 rear globes on Land Cruiser 100 Series?

I just bought mine a few weeks ago from the Carmarka website. I think they are based in Dubai. Total was $1,000 more or less, including shipping and taxes to the Philippines. Check out their prices on their website. I find their prices one of the lowest in the market.

What's wrong with Pleiades' offering?

Contact us:
1578763537634.png

email us at toyota.spheres@gmail.com
Pleiades,
Unit 12A, Brookside Industrial Estate,
Sawtry,
Cambridgeshire,
PE28 5SB
Tel, +44 1487 831239

What's wrong with Pleiades' offering?

Not a thing... I have had mine for a couple years now with great success. Good product and ridiculously fast shipping from a good ways away.

I can vouch for Wtv-uk. Keith is a great guy. I've bought a few sets from him and they have been great.

Thanks Saudi!!! I will keep that open as an option. But they look a bit bigger and they might not fit without cutting some metal of the side stepboard. Can you confirm that its the same size?
i cant but why dont you ask them /i cant see it being a problem otherwise they wouldnt sell and anyway a litle modification for that price?

Not a thing... I have had mine for a couple years now with great success. Good product and ridiculously fast shipping from a good ways away.

That is good to hear. I am considering this option.

US $859.99 with free shipping from Japan.

View attachment 2179748
I ended up ordering these from JDMPlanet on eBay for $869.99. They shipped from Japan and I received them in less than 1 week. (ordered 2/28 and delivered on 3/4). I asked if they were old stock and they said new manufactured this year. I don't know how to tell the age, but all looks good to me. I hope to install this weekend.

I ended up ordering these from JDMPlanet on eBay for $869.99. They shipped from Japan and I received them in less than 1 week. (ordered 2/28 and delivered on 3/4). I asked if they were old stock and they said new manufactured this year. I don't know how to tell the age, but all looks good to me. I hope to install this weekend.

Curious, is there a date code sticker on them like our original ones?

1590705886563.jpeg

Could the 0517 stamped on the metal be the date code of the globe and the sticker be the car production date? my car is a 07/2000, so that would make sense.

Anyone with the Pleiades globes, how have they been holding up?

Anyone with the Pleiades globes, how have they been holding up?
[/QUOTE]

I stole our ‘06 LX due to needing globes and replaced with Pleiades two years ago. Still working grea.

Just recently stole an immaculate ‘04 LX that needs globes. Monday I ordered four from Pleiades for $649. They will be to me in South Alabama tomorrow.

Just recently stole an immaculate ‘04 LX that needs globes. Monday I ordered four from Pleiades for $649. They will be to me in South Alabama tomorrow
Maybe it has been mentioned somewhere, but how did you order those globes? Just tried to search and only found a very simple web page, Pleiades suspension spheres

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom