For Sale SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wish my oil pressure gauge read that high. Damn nice cruiser!

Nice looking cruiser!

Where did you get the OEM mudflaps? I am looking for a set as well...

Cheers

Looks great. What are the wheels?

So what's the history on maintenance of the engine and transmission? Those are some high miles on this beauty!

So what's the history on maintenance of the engine and transmission? Those are some high miles on this beauty!

Regular maintenance...... Runs and drives perfect and actually for 30 years old, the miles are nothing out of the ordinary.

It's high mileage for a 62. How about a compression test numbers on those cylinders. Those tranny's are not 250k trainees. Any maintenance work rebuild???

It's high mileage for a 62. How about a compression test numbers on those cylinders. Those tranny's are not 250k trainees. Any maintenance work rebuild???

You are welcome to have a mechanic check it out... I drive it everyday and have no time to do a compression check. Trans shifts great otherwise I would not be driving it.

Detailed pics of engine and transmission. Transmission lines pics please! Know these 62's well. You know I do! ! I am interested.

You are welcome to have a mechanic check it out... I drive it everyday and have no time to do a compression check. Trans shifts great otherwise I would not be driving it.
No one I know that I trust out there. For 19k I want to know what I want to know. I sold you parts for this rig. You have my number and I am the only mud member interested right now...

No one I know that I trust out there. For 19k I want to know what I want to know. I sold you parts for this rig. You have my number and I am the only mud member interested right now...

No parts from you on this rig... probably the 1988 my son drove. I am tied up right now with family, PM me exactly what photos you want. Any kind of compression testing will have to wait a few weeks, no time right now. Not in any hurry to sell her, deer season is coming and it fits perfectly on the trails out here.

I'm interested. Looking at pics now. I like what you have done. I'll check back in tomorrow afternoon

I can check it out and take tons of photos for you if you'd like. Or for anyone for that matter if they want a second opinion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom