SOLD Sold 96' Lexus LX450 Zero Rust! Sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

96' Lexus LX450 Texas Zero Rust!!! 270,7xxK miles. Asking $8,500 This LX is very factory original,
Don't let the mileage fool you, this LX runs better than one I have with a 150K miles. I have no proof that the engine has been rebuilt or the head gasket done but I can tell you that it has had at least one of those done by how it runs.
I'll be running compression test on it and will post as soon as I do unless it sells before then.
The color is Cashmere Beige paint code 4M9
NEW OME SUSPENSION
NO ACCIDENT HISTORY.
NO LOCKERS

The LX is in Spicewood, Texas 78669 Call or text, not a fan of text so calls are preferred.

The following services will have been completed for sale of this vehicle with all OEM parts.
1. Engine oil change - Mobile 1 full synthetic 5W-30
2. Transfer case and diffs serviced with Royal Purple Gear lube 75W/90
3. All belts replaced
4. All new OEM radiator hoses
5. Coolant changed with Toyota Red Anti freeze
6. Oil pump seal replaced
7. Front main seal replaced
8. Distributor o-ring seal replaced
9. Distributor cap and rotor replaced

What has been done in the last year.
1. Rotors, calipers and brake pads replaced
2. Old Man Emu stock height suspension installed(new springs/shocks/steering stabilizer)

WHAT WORKS THAT NORMALLY DOESN'T:
All seats
ALL windows
AC and Heat
Sunroof
Cruise control

What doesn't work:
Antenna

Before you ask:
1. Do you have interior photos - I'll post some as soon but the front drivers seat does have tears.
2. I'm selling because I have purchased 2 additional LX450's and this one is one to many.
3. Does it have lockers - No it does not have lockers.
4. Does it have third row seats - Yes
5. How long have you owned it - not long but happy to keep it as a daily driver till it sells.
6. What does it need - a new owner.
7. Can I drive it home - you can drive it across the country.
8. Do you know of any haulers - yes I have several that I can refer.
9. Has the the head gasket been replaced - no proof of it being replaced but it runs better than my other LX-450 with 150K on it so I'm going to say that is has been serviced.
10. Has the PHH been replaced - I don't know if it has.
11. Whats the cylinder compression readings - I'll be running compression readings on it soon.
12. Any oil leaks - minor but not leaving any oil stains on the drive.
13. Is the steering wheel leather ripped - No.
14. Is that the original paint - yes that is the original paint.
15. Does the sunroof leak - they all leak and have a drip pans that captures any water and drains it away.
If one dripping water it's because one or all of the drain hoses are plugged.
16. Do you accept PayPal - yes for a deposit but the remainder must be paid in cash.
17. Will you accept a trade - it would have to be a good one but prefer to sell this LX.
18. What's your lowest asking price - I don't negotiate with anyone unless they have seen or I know them and they know the LX.
19. Do you have a clear title - Yes I have a clear title in my name.
20. Is it still for sale - the minute I have a deposit this listing will show that and when it is sold it will be marked as SOLD.

Asking $8,500 Firm

The LX450 is in Spicewood, Texas 78669

Thanks
Call or text but not a fan of text so calls are preferred.

Land Cruiser, Landcruiser, FJ80, FZJ80, FJ 80, FZJ 80, FJ60, FZ62, LX 450, Land Rover, Toyota

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

Last edited:
Bump

Don't let the mileage fool you. This LX runs better than one I have with 200K and another LX I have driven that only has 105K on the clock.

This truck is a deal. As rust free as they come, A-1 condition, plus it has the OME springs and struts ($1k+).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom