Social Meet July 29 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi to all,

I would like for anybody interested in discussing on how to get the FLCA Club back in track, to meet at my house on Saturday morning of July 29 2017. Please post if you would like to attend.

Luis A Caraballo
Cell: 407-468-8776
Address: 705 E oaks st Apopka FL 32703

Last edited:
I'll be there. Do you want me to bring a transfer case for you? :)

Unfortunately I live too far away. But I'm in for events and drives.

Luis has an awesome property to meet at. Well shaded by lots of oak trees, so it's not so hot.

Sure, I'll be there. Let me know anything I can do to assist.

Due to the fact that there are lots of people that has contacted me via email, text or post to attend the upcoming Social Meeting Event to discuss the FLCA Club status, I am planning to start the meeting at 11:00 AM. This will allow for those coming from out town to make it here mid morning. For those who want to bring there families (spouses and kids) they are more than welcome. You can also bring the kids toys (go carts, 4 wheeler, bicycles, etc.). We can do a pot luck or a bar-b-q for this activity. Please call me for more details.

Thanks
Luis
407-468-8776

Cool man! Im in for sure! Ill bring food for sure. Philly Cheese Dip.

Thanks!

@LC60 I would love to participate but I leave for Europe 2 days earlier. Still very interested in the outcome and any trips that get planned.

Hey folks. I'm not dead yet. Talked to Luis today - I am planning on coming even if it's only for a couple of hours. Look forward to meeting some new faces and catching up with friends.

I'd love to attend but we will just be getting back from west palm. I'll let ya know as it gets closer...

Hey Luis, I'm with Florida Overlanders 4x4, we will be there!
We registered the chapter with tlca, it's always good to meet some others cruiser heads!

Cheers

Why isn't there this kind of turnout for wheeling trips? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom