Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dark Green with Grey Interior. Non Locker. Nice Cruiser that cannot return to registration or I would have put a new engine in it.

Doors and Tailgate have no sun peel, Other panels have some, and hood has a lot of peel.
Engine has a knock. Runs very good otherwise. Nice wheels and tires. Dash has no cracks, good headliner, good passenger seat with no working motors, driver seat is shredded. Carpet and door panels are nice. Row 2 and Third row seats are nice. Drivers visor is a flopper. Passenger is good, belts are nice.

Steering box and front axle NOW SOLD. I do have other front axle parts.

Parts will be reasonably priced. No shipping of large panels.
Please send personal message for parts requests including your zip code if shipping is involved.

View attachment 2316239

View attachment 2316240

View attachment 2316241
do you have hood and front end parts? please PM me thank you.

Please see your personal message. I have many of the parts you need, but shipping is too too too much to make sense on large parts. Mudship works very well.

Exhaust system parts?

Dark Green with Grey Interior. Non Locker. Nice Cruiser that cannot return to registration or I would have put a new engine in it.

Doors and Tailgate have no sun peel, Other panels have some, and hood has a lot of peel.
Engine has a knock. Runs very good otherwise. Nice wheels and tires. Dash has no cracks, good headliner, good passenger seat with no working motors, driver seat is shredded. Carpet and door panels are nice. Row 2 and Third row seats are nice. Drivers visor is a flopper. Passenger is good, belts are nice.

Please send personal message for parts requests including your zip code if shipping is involved.

View attachment 2316239

View attachment 2316240

View attachment 2316241

View attachment 2316239

View attachment 2316240
U still got any parts up for sale? Know this was a while ago but I need the fool front bumper set including the brackets (front, corners, brackets, etc.)

Lol sorry! didn’t see this reply box... Do you still havethe full front bumper set? (front piece, corners, brackets, etc.)

Complete front bumper is available. The only part I can ship is the front bumper extensions and brackets. The cost of shipping the whole bumper is over $150 from Los Angeles to Austin, and that is only the shipping cost.

Complete front bumper is available. The only part I can ship is the front bumper extensions and brackets. The cost of shipping the whole bumper is over $150 from Los Angeles to Austin, and that is only the shipping cost.
Could you send me a PM... my uncle Lives a little south from you. I could coordinate something.

Better to buy the muffler locally. Shipping is over $80 if I cut the muffler off at both pipes to make it smaller.
If you offroad much, I recommend a smaller diameter muffler to increase clearance. There are many aftermarket mufflers that match or exceed the quality of the factory muffler, and fit in the same area.

Better to buy the muffler locally. Shipping is over $80 if I cut the muffler off at both pipes to make it smaller.
If you offroad much, I recommend a smaller diameter muffler to increase clearance. There are many aftermarket mufflers that match or exceed the quality of the factory muffler, and fit in the same area.
My metal tech sliders totally protect the factory muffler. I understand. I’ll keep looking I suppose. I appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom