So...whats your cruiser resolution (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Normandy Park Wa. ........now in San Diego Ca.
Happy New year.............Whats your cruiser resolution for the year?

To actually use it after modding it for the past 8 months. It's been a couple years since I've had it on the trail.

Oh, and to keep buying crap for it.

Is there ever a "finish" point for this addiction??? I too want to get my rig out on the trail with my trailer!!!

Finish mounting some interior switches and get the cruiser out for some trips after a good year of off-roading last year.

orange ...ROLL IT :lol:...Lilli Brown needs to come outa storage and get rebuilt again :steer: I hope a veeate :bounce2:

lift goes on next week, dynamat & stereo are next

kibosh the wheel well rust

drive it more fun places after owning it for 10 years (now that fuel is so cheap, for now)

New rear bumper, heated seats, disco ball, and Poly rears. Oh, and no more driving into open man holes.

Get the engine redone and get it back together. Man, I miss that thing! Driving an F250 diesel now; what a pig! Hope to do the H55 this year.

Gotta get a clutch installed so i can get back out in the dirt.

First, finish the body work and paint job I started last year. Then, have the A/C leak repaired and replace the front seats. After that, build and install front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, tailgate storage, drawer system, etc. Finally, take it on some small adventures off the beaten path.
That all might cover 2009, 2010, and beyond.

Get a ltille more lift, OEM steelies, AO roof rack, Lockers, and get the bumper from SROR installed on the rear. Reality to this while trying to get debt free is- SROR bumper and maybe lift shackles.

Lift goes in starting today/tomorrow. Started out last year (08) with 33's so I figure starting out this year with a 3" lift is a good start.

Definately need to find some trails around here!!

1.Front cable locker! or ARB if I cant find one. 2. Paint 4E9. 3.Headliner.

Dynosoar:zilla:

Figure out why the Sirius system loses signal when I start driving, replace TRE's, powder coat the rear bumper and finish building the vortec that I bought for her so that when they reinstate those pesky smog laws I have a motor that will pass (I removed the smog stuff at the end of 2006)....

And of course, get out on the trail :)

Have a restored rolling frame and suspension like it was parked in the line outside of Araco in 1986 awaiting a body. :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom