So... is the Brown Davis 47 Gallon Aux Tank for for US Spec 200's now available? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TheGrrrrr

GOLD Star
Threads
I'm finding conflicting information that a US Spec Brown Davis 47 Gallon Aux Tank exists, it looks like a shop in Maryland is selling it. Thoughts? I have reached out to both the shop and Brown Davis for clarification.

Last edited:
Are any other products coming or just the 200 series tank?

Why would you not use the tried and true long range tank from cruiser brothers?

I probably would but as an enthusiast I’m interested in exploring/comparing available options.

From what I've seen, the BD tanks are not designed to work with US spec 200s since they do not clear the charcoal canister and aren't configured to work with the US spec emissions system in general.

We did all the prototype work for the LRA 200-series tanks here at my shop. They work FANTASTIC and are well represented by @wardharris and his crew at www.longrangeamerica.com
They don't just sell the tanks but they've been instrumental in adapting tanks for the American market as well as offering great tech and product support.

I've never dealt with the outfit on Maryland and I don't know if they've ever installed on of these tanks.

I guess it'd be worth a phone call to them from the OP?!

Georg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom