So i was at the bank.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
And I noticed this older gentleman staring at me and I figured....well maybe my radio is to loud or maybe he just likes my cruiser.

So I get out and I said " hey you doing aright today?" His reply....."I didn't know toyota made a copy of the jeep............."

I started laughing and i said.... "well sir they didn't." His reply....."well son that looks a whole lot like a jeep, I have owned jeeps since the 70's and that looks like a jeep."

I informed him that my truck was a landcruiser and that there is no substitute.

I then asked him where his jeep was and his words were as follows....."its in the shop."

Again, i laughed and told him to have a good day.

I just thought I'd share with the club....... see everyone soon.

very nice. you handled that well. I think I would have gotten a jab in after the "in the shop" comment.

Handled very classy! Perhaps he is thinking of a cruiser now.

thats the thing.....he was trying to be a jackass about calling it a copy of a jeep.

I don't know what he was tying to prove but I gotta good laugh out of it.

I should of just put the devil horns on and Screamed " JEEPS SUCK" and stuck my tongue out......but i was at the bank.

As seen on sticker at GSMTR..............

I love Jeeps they taste like chicken.

The other day at work someone asked me how old my FJ was. He thought it was a nicely restored 40.
How do these people get around without the white cane?
b

The other day at work someone asked me how old my FJ was. He thought it was a nicely restored 40.
How do these people get around without the white cane?
b

sadly enough, being stupid doesn't require a white cane......only the blind get those. I propose a red cane for the clinically and legally stupid.......

All in favor?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom