So I brought a FJ45..Without the misses permission.. (1 Viewer)

Think its a good thing?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
40series-jpg.1098138

I have always wanted one, and everyone seems to have good stories of growing up doing some crazy missions in these old girls-so I wanted one to enjoy too!
The ute will be useful, and slowly building it up will be a learning process, and my form of "therapy".

since you didn't tell your significant other, may I suggest that you rent a doghouse already :hillbilly: :lol:

since you didn't tell your significant other, may I suggest that you rent a doghouse already :hillbilly: :lol:

She seems to be handling it quiet well....A night or two on the couch and a few brownie points to be ernt and I think she'll come around!
So far its the shed time that she seems most adverse too!!

I always tell my wife that at least she knows were am, and can verify it at any time.

Lots of guys spend their time in a bar or at a golf course.

Anyway, truck looks nice... and she'll get over it.:grinpimp:

I always tell my wife that at least she knows were am, and can verify it at any time.

Lots of guys spend their time in a bar or at a golf course.

Anyway, truck looks nice... and she'll get over it.:grinpimp:

1. /this\

2.Save money on the doghouse and build one that fits on the bed of the 45 just in case!:idea:

3. If it runs, keep it running. Do nothing that requires more than two weeks of down time. Getting out with the S.O. and having some good times is the quickest way to convince her that the cruiser is not a mistress vying for your attention and your $$$:lol:

Best

Mark

Haha,
Yes wise words 65swb45 / mark!
My thoughts exactly-It was purchased as running, I I plan on keeping it running for as long as I can-and preform panel work around that basis to get it looking the part also! Then later down the track, fancy mods can occur... (Already have disc front end sitting here to be rebuilt and go in when the time is right..)

Hi
Great Therapy providing the wallet hangs in there.
Welcome to the addiction.
With the name of Shagger you have to be Aussie?
Enjoy your build . I did

Cheers Peter

...via IH8MUD app

LOL- when she uses your trailer to drag a giant $3000 wife thing home.......with the funds earmarked for your next Landcruiser diesel engine or locked axle set........you may regret not telling her - as she returns the favor and doesnt okay it with you.

Hi again
For the wife

Nats just put her two Bobs worth in.

1, I love you and this is for us.
2.Think of the amazing adventures we will have.
3 Diamonds work a treat . ( this one can get expensive though )
Cheers Nat

...via IH8MUD app

Hi
Great Therapy providing the wallet hangs in there.
Welcome to the addiction.
With the name of Shagger you have to be Aussie?
Enjoy your build . I did

Cheers Peter

...via IH8MUD app
Haha, close..I'm a kiwi-but living in Aus! Get plenty of sheep jokes here!

Hi again
For the wife

Nats just put her two Bobs worth in.

1, I love you and this is for us.
2.Think of the amazing adventures we will have.
3 Diamonds work a treat . ( this one can get expensive though )
Cheers Nat

...via IH8MUD app
And I did pull those top two ideas quickly the day after I rolled the 40 of the car trailer onto the drive way...
Might leave idea#3 till the 1st year anniversary!

ha, ha ... hmmm, tough decision for about, 5 seconds, if it was me ... I'm mean its a 45 ... I've never seen one in the flesh (on the road) ... enjoy ...

^ Haha, Yea I could try that...but she's not that silly!
Na, she seesm to be coming around. And even helped me lift the roof and bonnet off!

She's a keeper and I'm sure is very beautiful. Your wife seems very nice also.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom