So how many miles can you get out of a full tank of gas on your 60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Right now I am sitting at about 384 (corrected) with the needle sitting on E.

'89 62 with a custom 2.5" exhaust, high flow cat, and muffler that is riding on a 2.5" OME lift and 33's.

who woulda thunk.

I'm getting around 200-210 on stock 2f, smogged, ome 2.5" and 32's. I don't push it toward E too much... Obviously my mileage is off, but I'm not sure how much?

nickw said:
My BJ60 would go about 700km (420mi).
I could probably get 800km (480mi) if I pushed it.

Believe it or not I've got 900kM once on my BJ60! For you Americans that's about 550 miles!

Viva 3B diesel!!

De-smogged 2F with a header and Weber32/36, 38s with 4.88 gears. I was down to about 1/8 of a tank left at the 800 mile mark. I guess the 60 gallon gas tank helped a bit!

I can get from Cedar City to Moab on a tank of gas with about an eigth of a tank left. That is right around 300 mi. Stock cruiser except HFS lift and 33x12.50" tires. Made it back to Cedar after Thanksgiving with a strong headwind the whole way and still got around the 300 mi./tank range.

215 miles 4 speed , roof rack, 31's, stock gears and all else..........no speedo cable adjustment for tires.

I get around 200 before going dry. Stock 2f with half compression in #4 and #5...toast head gasket between cylendars...can't believe it still drives even.

33's and stock gears. 240 miles, maaaybe.

-Brian-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom