So. Cal to Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I need some parts (bench seat, running boards,misc.) shipped from So. Cal (Buena Park) to Cruiser Moab. I would greatly appreciate any help, and can pay in cash or beer :grinpimp: . If anyone is headed to Cruiser Moab let me know

TIA
JP Virgo

might try the socal 80's club section there are a few trucks going

PM Mickey Rubicon.

He is going through there on his way.

Thanks for the heads up........... I will give it one more day for a volunteer before I start begging people :grinpimp:

can you get them to the inland empire, I can haul them to moab but Im strapped for time to pick them up in Buena Park, im about a hour away, leave very early monday

can you get them to the inland empire, I can haul them to moab but Im strapped for time to pick them up in Buena Park, im about a hour away, leave very early monday

I will let you know, I will have to speak with the gentleman I am buying the parts from........ I will let you know in a day or two. I really appreciate the offer

:cheers:
JP

I am buying the parts from Rockcod here on Mud, you don't happen to know him?? I believe he is a fire man and is on his shift until friday morning..........

funny, im a fireman too, if he works for orange county fire, I know some folks that can bring it out here to Highland where they live or I can meet him, just the trip to BP sucks anyday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom