SNT '09 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloVTA

beside La Caja China
SILVER Star
Threads
it's on!

Surf N Turf 2009 - Surf N Turf Store

Sweet logo Jim!

is it on the back or front? :doh:
sntlogo2009.jpg

It's On!!! Bring It!!!

I had some help with the shirt design this year. Thanks to Michelle and James. Great to lean on your friends (which is what Surf n Turf is all about for me), thanks to everyone for helping with the chores.

Traditional large logo on back, pocket logo on front. (don't want to explain myself a thousand times like last year.)

At least I did the dash plaque and website update myself...:hillbilly:

2009 DASH PLAQUE:
dash2009.jpg

70 days to go on Jerod's countdown with 235 on the Mob List!

There's even Twitter updates (hashtag #surfnturf) if you live in the 140 char world.:cool:

2009 MOB LIST

Logo looks great, I'll have to pick up a shirt this year to prove I made the trip. :)

Can't wait for this year's iteration!

Paul--you'd better be making some extra mac n' cheese as I will be coming with a friend who fiend's mac' n' cheese! I know you can do it man.....

Been looking forward to this since last year. I'll even have my own rig with me and 63L Norcold--lots o' beer!

Epic times abound!

See you all soon.
-onur

Cool :D

Can't wait!

Lemme call mark and see :)

That was Metal Techs gift last year, not mine ;)

can't wait...!

eh, what's with these all 40 logos? Aren't those 40s long obsolete...? let's get with the times, Dudes! :D

eh, what's with these all 40 logos? Aren't those 40s long obsolete...? let's get with the times, Dudes! :D
Whoa E, just when I thought you were at the head of the obsolete line yourself, you said "Dudes".

Can't wait to see you grommie, love it when you're rippin that knarly and bodacious surf talk.

Old Guys Rule => Old Cruisers Rule => Forties Rule do the math

40ozcollection01.jpg

Holly Jebus thats a wall O 40's !
I get a headache just lookin at it.

ken

Couldn't agree more with

"Old Guys Rule!"

:D

Jim, as you may have read elsewhere, I am so fond of Pismo now, thanks to you, that I tried going there recently for a few days.. Sadly, that experience did not hold a candle to SnT...

So, folks, if you ever wondered why Jim does this in November (I did), he knows what he's doing...

(even if he's old and has a beard... :D)

Right Awnnnnnnnnnnnn

Traditional large logo on back, pocket logo on front. (don't want to explain myself a thousand times like last year.) HAHA ! last years Tshirts are now a collectible !!

WELCOME BACK JIM !!!! Missed Ya ! & lets bring awnnnnn the Tiki torches !!! Lets light the place up !!! Hang ten !!

I was amazed by the number of FJCruisers on the mob list. They are like rabbits.

How old do you need to be to be an "old" guy. I mean, Eric is old and has a beard, Jim is old and wise and has a beard. I have 2 kids in college, no beard, but worried....should I grow a beard, and if I do, does it need to be gray?

Ha, I'm only 30 and I have a greying beard already..... think it's time for a change of pace. :) Making the trip down again can't hurt.

There WILL be some Sand Chef Dinner music this year I promise ( at least one song LOL ) ! Got the whole week off and we plan to get there by Wedsday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom