Snow? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C6H12O6

SILVER Star
Threads
Ghost town around here. Anybody going out to play in the snow this weekend?

Even money we'll get snow or just a bunch of rain. We got hail a couple days ago, BB sized though.

I'd consider going out. I just relocated from AZ in October and am trying to hook up with some Cruiserheads. Sunday is better for me; I live in north Portland.

I've gone out a couple times this week and it's been a blast. I'm interested if anyone wants to go during the week....I work weekends unfortunately.

20200106_122718.jpg

This is at the top of Whale head peak just off of 224

A lot of factors play into traction. Tire pressure, tread depth, momentum, gearing and type of snow just name a few. I've got the BFG KO2 33x10.5 and we were pushing through 12-14inches. Granted that was really powdery stuff....either way, getting a little sideways is part of the fun :D

A lot of factors play into traction. Tire pressure, tread depth, momentum, gearing and type of snow just name a few. I've got the BFG KO2 33x10.5 and we were pushing through 12-14inches. Granted that was really powdery stuff....either way, getting a little sideways is part of the fun :D

Wow, that's impressive! The snow I've been running into lately seems to stick between the lugs of my mud terrains, giving me little to no traction. They're also terrible on any sort of snow/ice combo. I was up at Government Camp last week during a snowstorm and I was sliding all over the highway at speeds above 15mph. I'll admit that I was at 35psi both times.

Once these are done I'll be switching to the BFG KO2's for better universal performance.

@boots4 and I are running up the Clackamas on Saturday morning if interested meeting at 9am at the Cazadero in Estacada.
3D603F40-C5B3-422D-982E-C5C3C384E7F4.jpeg

Pics from the Christmas Tree run this year, snow depth was lame, should be a lot of fun now.

Im meeting up with a new group, Overland car campers, Monday morning (MLK Day) at 10am in Estacada at the Get N Go . It's going to be family friendly kids day to go sledding and wheeling in the snow. We are suppose to head to Timothy lake then to Olallie and see how far we can get....

Im meeting up with a new group, Overland car campers, Monday morning (MLK Day) at 10am in Estacada at the Get N Go . It's going to be family friendly kids day to go sledding and wheeling in the snow. We are suppose to head to Timothy lake then to Olallie and see how far we can get....
Man... we need to meetup. I’m a local out in “Cada”

@boots4 and I are running up the Clackamas on Saturday morning if interested meeting at 9am at the Cazadero in Estacada.
View attachment 2184233
Pics from the Christmas Tree run this year, snow depth was lame, should be a lot of fun now.
Are you guys still planning tomorrow at 10:00? There is a chance I may be able to make it. Also hope to get my new CB installed tonight depending on how late I am in the office...

We'd like to meet at 9am for tomorrow (Saturday) if you can. I think the others are meeting at 10am on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom