Snow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We'd like to meet at 9am for tomorrow (Saturday) if you can. I think the others are meeting at 10am on Monday.
If others are going to come I could wait til 10:00.
Are you guys still planning tomorrow at 10:00? There is a chance I may be able to make it. Also hope to get my new CB installed tonight depending on how late I am in the office...
Be awesome to meet another local.
Agreed! Hopefully you can make it out monday....I'm out of Oregon City
Unfortunately I have to work on Monday...:confused:
 
We'd like to meet at 9am for tomorrow (Saturday) if you can. I think the others are meeting at 10am on Monday.
The meetup on monday is not a cruiser meet. It's a meetup of ppl that are going to do some driving and sledding for kids...I just put the invite out there incase someone wanted to get out of town and have the day off for the holiday
 
I have to work Monday as well...

Hojack & Boots4 - how long do you think we would be out? Kentucky Pete might also be in but we would both need to get back on the early side
 
I have to work Monday as well...

Hojack & Boots4 - how long do you think we would be out? Kentucky Pete might also be in but we would both need to get back on the early side
I guess it’d be as long as you’d like to go.
 
Hojack & Boots4 - how long do you think we would be out? Kentucky Pete might also be in but we would both need to get back on the early side

Come on out. Plan is to play in the snow and then stop and let the kids plays in the snow. I'd like to be done around 2 or 3pm. If you need to had back early that's no problem. Should be easier getting down then trying to go up.
 
Come on out. Plan is to play in the snow and then stop and let the kids plays in the snow. I'd like to be done around 2 or 3pm. If you need to had back early that's no problem. Should be easier getting down then trying to go up.
Sounds great! Split the difference and meet up at 9:30?
 
Just a heads up the meetup i mentioned for monday was canceled. I figured I would mention it incase someone decided to go last minute.
 
BEFF664D-DC7E-4E71-A510-6205B21B8848.jpeg

Picked up 2” last night in the foothills
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom