Slider delivery assistance... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Diff Kraken

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello fellow LC enthusiasts. I need to order sliders for the 120 so that it is more awesome and my condo (ninja edit: in arlington)front desk is pretending that they cannot handle a lowly pallet delivery.

Anyone want to volunteer their address for a small delivery in the next couple of weeks? I will pay you in beer or actual money dollars as needed. Feel free to PM if preferred. Also- why are you reading this? Arent you supposed to be getting ready for relic run?!?

Last edited:
Because I'm already packed up ready to go and saw you talking about sliders..
Who did you end up going with?
I could help you, might also get my parents to lose their mind since I've had so many boxes come the past week or so for the LC :rofl:

I can also help but my location (west of Warrenton) may not be convenient.

Because I'm already packed up ready to go and saw you talking about sliders..
Who did you end up going with?
I could help you, might also get my parents to lose their mind since I've had so many boxes come the past week or so for the LC :rofl:
Still making up my mind but i am 99.9% on one company. Lets touch base later next week. Where are you located?

I'm in Gainesville. Are you trying to hide your pick @PRADO3 ?
I'm going to be working in Springfield when I start my new job and then also bartend in DC Saturday and Sunday, so I can easily swing by then if you want

Keep in mind that stuff coming on a pallet might be way cheaper to ship to a place with a loading dock, i.e. a commercial address. That's how 4x4Labs rolls, anyway. Not sure who you're using, though.
I think this is the case. Any recommendations for how to do this?

I'm going to be working in Springfield when I start my new job and then also bartend in DC Saturday and Sunday, so I can easily swing by then if you want
Thanks man. Im still not 100% on choice so im holding off on any public posts until im 100%.

Thanks man. Im still not 100% on choice so im holding off on any public posts until im 100%.

You're supposed to post your options for input man! Lol
White knuckle has a mud discount

Thanks man. Im still not 100% on choice so im holding off on any public posts until im 100
You're supposed to post your options for input man! Lol
White knuckle has a mud discount
wait- what?!? Nice! And does anyone else have a mud discount?!?

Thanks man. Im still not 100% on choice so im holding off on any public posts until im 100

wait- what?!? Nice! And does anyone else have a mud discount?!?

I didn't bother calling anyone else, I knew I wanted White knuckle and when I called to talk to them, they were real nice and managed to push a 6week turn around time to 2 weeks for me. Then proceeded to ask about a mud discount since I saw a thread about it and they gave me that too. A+ customer service right there

I think this is the case. Any recommendations for how to do this?
Do you have a store where you're comfortable enough to ask the manager about it? Sometimes they don't even require the "loading dock", they just want a commercial address. Inquire with the seller first.

You can have them sent to the shop if you need a commercial address and they aren't going to hang around forever :).
This sounds like the best option. Thank you! Ill be in touch in a couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom