Since we need one.... The Club Chat Thread!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold. Let me know how/where to pick them up and enrich you. ;)

1489609750684-313109951.jpg
I just threw on a big ugly c channel bumper that the previous owner had. I gave a perfect one to Edgar and he offered it back to me but I kinda like the destruction derby look that this one has.

Great for not givin' a ***t about parking. Hey..weld a plate on there and mount that old winch I have laying around here.

IMG_20170319_150933495_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170319_150917047_HDR.jpg
No-go-snow
Went up the road for a Sunday drive and at about 3000 on the shady side of the hill we were denied access... I got into about a foot of ice-cone snow. Went up to "5 corners" and it looked like someone with Matt+tracks had made tracks...

I was having a little fun on an insurance auction website... I accidentally purchased a heart donor for my pig! Iron headed, cable throttle 6.0 for the win! I'll probably have a 4l80e laying around when I'm done if anyone needs it. I wanna use my nv4500 in the pig. Drove home 75 mph from Eugene no problem! Although I think I got gonorrhea from the cup holders and the sticky steering wheel. This thing was disgusting! The heated seats with their 3 point built in seat belts might make it into the pig too. Finally have all the pieces I need to get the pig back on the road.
20170323_165844.jpg
20170323_133943.jpg

Also had this little triumph with the fj60. Got the thing running and driving good enough that it's now my daily driver. It's been off the road for a few years I guess!
20170321_104733.jpg

Death, Taxes and DMV or something right? Uhg I need to run down and get the 4r stickered.

Anyone know a mechanic to work on my kids quad? It's an 86 Polaris and I've run out of patience getting it to run again.

Hey Guys!
I have a favor to ask. Does anyone live close to McMinnville, Oregon or know of anyone? There is a pair of MC riding boots i would like to purchase from a guy and was wondering if someone can pick them up and ship them to me or i can pick them up. Next week! Since i will be driving to Washington To move my Son from Sunny CA.
I think i scared the guy off by sending him my Zip code thinking it was one of the forums.
MY bad! Now he wont reply. i can give someone the link and i can send them money and some money for there time.
Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom