Since we need one.... The Club Chat Thread!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

God bless America! 3 1/2 pounds of bacon in the shape of a Christmas tree again this year! I think I just clogged an artery!
20161224_122211.jpg

Holy! Well nevermind. Lol :cheers:

Merry Christmas!

What's the creamy looking stuff..? Arterial plaques sucked out of the jugular veins? If you added 2 slices of bread, a cherry tomato and a piece of lettuce you could make a sandwich! :rolleyes:

It is hidden valley cheddar and chipotle dip for maximum arterial clogging! I may have eaten the whole thing by bed time. Half the bacon was pepper and the other half was a sweet brown sugar bacon. So good!

If anyone happens to be traveling south of Grants Pass I would be grateful if you could stop in at my Aunt's place on Waters Creek to help them out. Apparently county plows caused a pile of snow and ice to block their access across their little bridge. 235 Waters creek rd. Probably just needs someone to plow through it a few times and bust it up a little.

Last edited:
Did you sell the other one and this one wasn't from Williams was it? ..There was one out here with a big smitty-bilt type bumper..

Sold the other one to Edgar about a year ago. Matt turned me on to this one, it was a guy a couple miles away named Lance. He's had it for 2-3 years and realized he was never gonna do anything with it. I'm also getting a parts car with it on Saturday if you need anything Kief.

You're a sick puppy Jesse! A good kinda sick.:rofl:

Anybody headed to Portland area before Feb 8th? Looking to get a pair of skis north.

Nice James! Where you located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom