Since we need one.... The Club Chat Thread!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Am i retarded or did someone lock this site down so i cant link pics to other sites that make you pay to post pics?
latest

:hmm: Seems to work.

What are you guys using or what would you recommend in the way of a solar battery charger for your trucks?? Any brand I should stay away from? :meh:

WORD
Word.jpg

I probably need to stay off that insurance auction website...
Tristen bought this low mileage 01 celica for $1650. Bumper cover is on order.
20170714_124403.jpg
20170714_124415.jpg

Then I accidentally bought this 01 Lexus is300 for $2158. Runs like a top! Just needs the rear bumper cover.
20170714_124440.jpg
20170714_124428.jpg

Dude call me about the IS

I seriously love the car BUT it was kind of an accident that I bought it. My grandma in law has first dibs on it because her POS car broke down the day before I brought this one home. If she doesn't want it I will probably drive it for a few month until I get sick of it and I'll let you know. It drives freaking amazing and the ac makes my teets freeze!

Finally 'finished' the Tundra. The fender flare are kind of a joke. Had to reglue a bunch of the mounts when they popped off.
20170718_133147.jpg

Bought several different kinds of clips and finally got the missing flare reattached. I installed an old man tri fold tonneau cover instead of a canopy. Now I can finally get on to the lift and bumpers and tires. This picture is the replaced side of the bed.
20170718_171135.jpg

So including the purchase what was your total out of pocket on it?

And hours of work?

I'm at $5056 and maybe 20 hours of work. It still has some dents and stuff but it's at least presentable and most importantly my wife is ok with the looks of it. The front bumper is kinda ugly but it'll get a winch bumper as soon as the fj60's sell. The hood, passenger fender and passenger front door all have a little damage but I couldn't justify replacing them, it's a truck and that's how I'm gonna use it. More damage to come! That was part of my problem with buying a nice truck, I'm not easy on them.
Picked up this little rpod after Mandy broke her arm going down Mt McLoughlin a few weeks ago. Truck barely knows its there. This is the ugly side of the truck. Dent in top middle of bed, front door and fender messed up. But it looks great from this distance.
20170628_171730.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom