Sheet metal recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
77 FJ40. Looking for best source for rear bed floor, drivers side floor pan, and running boards (both sides). Have heard "real steel cruiser parts" is a good source. But there's several choices out there. Any input/experience appreciated. i'm hoping to order soon in case there's significant lead time.

I've been real happy with all of the sheet metal parts from Cool cruisers of Texas. FWIW You can see pics in my build thread if you'd like to take a peak. I've had my tub on and off the frame a couple time now for this build and body mount alignment has never been an issue.

edit: I should note that I made the rear sill and both rear quarters myself as well as the plate where the gas tank used to reside. Otherwise CCOT metal

I've been real happy with all of the sheet metal parts from Cool cruisers of Texas. FWIW You can see pics in my build thread if you'd like to take a peak. I've had my tub on and off the frame a couple time now for this build and body mount alignment has never been an issue.

edit: I should note that I made the rear sill and both rear quarters myself as well as the plate where the gas tank used to reside. Otherwise CCOT metal
Thanks for the input

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom