Set of 55 Doors Available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landcruisnman said:
I have a soft top on my pig, and It gets a little cold in winter in the mornings between 8:00 and 8:30 AM. :cool: I like to take it on surf/camp trips into mexico and:beer: :beer: :beer: as much as I can. I keep it my home in Carlsbad. Anyone out there know the best way to do a SOA on a 55?? If I already have 3" springs on it now, after a SO, won't it be too high for 35's-36's? I don't want to put 37's on it at all. Any comment or suggestions much apprciated.
Pig lover out.

Welcome to MUD!!!

You will have much better luck posting your question in a New Thread in the main section of the FJ55 Iron Pig Preservation Society: https://forum.ih8mud.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

You can also search key words or phrases in the same forum. Search things like SOA, and restrict it to FJ55 Iron Pig Preservation Society.

Check out nuclearlemon's post on a SOA to see how high that is...

Be prepared to show pics of your soft top Pig!!!

Pighead said:
Those doors are, no doubt, on their way to Sacramento.
QUOTE]

Yeah....little delay....the job just east of you has been closed by protesters....when I get work down there they will be on the way, right now they are doing a good job holding the firewood down in the back of the truck...

Anybody have a driver door for a fj55 for sale?
Thanks

this thread is 2 years old, you'd be better starting your own. also it would help if you included your location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom