September Meeting Location Wed. 9/2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

StaleAle

MUD-aholic
SILVER Star
Threads
THE CONSENSUS IS JEFF"S HOUSE. If you need an address, PM me or TikiCruiser.

Next Wednesday is the September meeting, time to decide what to do. Last month, we had about 11-12 persons show up in the parking lot, but only 7 ventured inside for the meeting, so it is clear to us that not everyone is comfortable being trapped inside 4 walls with this crowd, regardless of the level of discipline for social distancing. This being the case, it has been proposed that the club meeting convene on Jeff's back deck while maintaining all the social distancing protocols including facemasks when not consuming food or beverages. This would be BYOB (beer/booze) and BYOC (chair). You can either eat beforehand, or bring something to throw on the grill, but you are responsible for providing, preparing and otherwise handling your own food and snacks. Jeff has a spacious deck and patio space for socializing and the club business meeting, as well as a large driveway for kicking tires and otherwise embracing the affliction (LandCrud - <insert Model Year/Series here>, not Covid -19). Jeff's house is located not far from Kilroy's a few blocks away from Thomas Jefferson High School, near the intersection of Braddock Rd. and Little River Turnpike. An address can be provided via PM if you plan to attend the meeting.

The alternative is Kilroy's again, kick tires in the parking lot before and after and hold the meeting in the same back dining room with plenty of space to spread out, same rules as last time (every other chair and staggered across the table).

What say you? Will you be more comfortable at Jeff's or returning to Kilroy's like last month (hopefully with a bigger turnout)? Please post up only if you plan to attend the meeting in one or both of the two venues described above.

Thanks!

Jon

Last edited:
both work for me as well

I'm planning on being there, wherever "there" ends up being.

I'll swing by to say hi at either place.

I was not able to attend last month after saying I would because of other people's lack of planning suddenly becoming my emergency somehow. ..
That said I am fine with either location.

I was not able to attend last month after saying I would because of other people's lack of planning suddenly becoming my emergency somehow. ..
That said I am fine with either location.
That looks like my work. :rofl:

OK, Looks like the consensus is Jeff's. If you need an address to plug into GPS, PM StaleAle or TikiCruiser.

PM sent requesting addy

Ditto ☝

So do we follow the same basic Kilroy's protocol: Meet in the parking lot/driveway at 7:00 for general truck talk, the migrate to the deck/patio for the meeting/beer/food @ 7:30? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom