Sema Photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.riceontherocks.org
SEMA%20Setup%20002.jpg

SEMA%20Setup%20003.jpg

Nope I'm not there, but I have conections!

those all look like Marv's cruisers, even the BJ25 pickup(Gifu built body I think)

TLCA_Paul said:
SEMA%20Setup%20002.jpg

SEMA%20Setup%20003.jpg

Nope I'm not there, but I have conections!

Some of them have Spectre stickers on them, some of them have TLC stickers on them.

Thats awesome, I wish I was there. The owner, marketing director, and head purchaser for my company are there right now. They go every year looking for new products for BMW's.

they might even have a 'Mud sticker later today.....

sittin in the airport waitin for Mudrak right now....

pics later..... :D

Here's a good pic ;)
auto-show-photos.asp

does anyone think that the fj inside and the one outside look like different colors? the one inside looks like it is brown and the one outside looks like that greenish color

FJ Cruiser #8 said:
does anyone think that the fj inside and the one outside look like different colors? the one inside looks like it is brown and the one outside looks like that greenish color

It was a "flat" no gloss paint, so it probably looks a little different under different lighting.

The outdoor shot of the FJ near the loading dock looks nice. Shows off the rig's beefy lines.

The dark colored one had someone (spokes girl or security guard) with it at all times to keep anyone from touching it, Talked to the security guard while spokes girl was taking a break and she said it was because it was the prototype
and was mostly made out of plastic.

Those ladies look a bit strung out to be spokespeople :)

ARB already has a Bull Bar nice... is that off the new Taco

That is a Prado bumper altered to fit the FJ. According to ARB they will have a FJ specific bumper available shortly after launch.

Granger said:
That is a Prado bumper altered to fit the FJ. According to ARB they will have a FJ specific bumper available shortly after launch.

correction, that is THREE Prado bars hacked to work....TLC did it, and it was sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom