Selling my Trekken Offroad rear cargo storage drawers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

asutherland

VA7 HDT
Threads
Website
www.forgottenbc.ca
***SOLD!!!***

Hey guys,

I've decided that I'm selling my cargo drawer system. Custom designed and built by a retired cabinet maker in Victoria.

• 3/8 inch and 1/2 Baltic birch. Made in Russia. Waterproof glue multi laminations with no voids.
  • Brass and steel nutserts for all hardware so everything bolts together with 1/4-20 and 5/16-18 stainless bolts.
  • Stainless steel screws used throughout for all plywood joints with exterior grade glue.
  • Automotive grade carpet used
  • All joints are either rabbeted or dadoed.
  • Drawer tracks are 1-1/4 inch alum extrusions with 18- 1 inch seal ball bearings per drawer. 7/8 extension on drawers.
  • 200 kg load approx.
  • Table slide is a full extension drawer slide rated at 200 lbs.

Mine was designed to have 2 drawers, 1 slide-out table, 3 piano hinge accesses (one on each side above the wheel wells and one long skinny one along the back). Under the back hinged access there's a hi-lift jack holder.

Build thread: https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/586400-trekken-offroad-rear-cargo-storage-drawer-system.html

Would like to sell for the cost of materials, which was $500. :beer: I will be coming to the lower mainland to see Jason at some point before the snow flies.

Photo0279.jpg

Photo0283.jpg

IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

Last edited:
Damn...exactly what I'm looking for and at a killer price! Too bad I've just ordered a new turbo and need my injectors done, otherwise, I'd be all over it. As it is, the Cruiser budget is blown...it's sure to sell soon.

The drawers are separate from the top part, which has been custom designed to fit an 80 exactly. So technically you could just use the drawer section and re-make the top part to fit.

I'll measure when I get home (I'm in Vancouver for the week)

I have seen these in person and they are NICE.
I am budgeting about that much to build a set for my truck.
This is a good deal in my opinion when you add it all up. Very fair.

Andrew, tried to pm you but it is full. Please send me a message. Thx!

Interested too as well.

Hey guys,
I've decided that I'm selling my cargo drawer system. Custom designed and built by a retired cabinet maker in Victoria.

It makes sense for me to consider it since I have an HDJ81. Put me next in line after all the others who have shown interest on this item. You can call/text/leave message @604.351.3526.

Thanks,

Ruwi

The drawers are separate from the top part, which has been custom designed to fit an 80 exactly. So technically you could just use the drawer section and re-make the top part to fit.

I'll measure when I get home (I'm in Vancouver for the week)

My main concern is height. Although it would be nice if the top dimensions were close.

PS: Likely be through Kamloops on the weekend of Sept 27th. Haven't decide if I'll go Hwy 3 across or Hwy 1 across to Hwy 95 for my workshop in radium. I am definitely in Kamloops on the weekends of Oct 4th and Oct 18th for meetings.

***SOLD!!!***

No problem! Enjoy! Give me a shout sometime next month if you'd like to go out exploring or wheeling. We gotta put some scratches on that beautiful paint of yours ;)

Thanks to everyone else for your interest! If you'd still like a set like these, you can contact Mike Bernard at Trekken off Road and he'll hook you up. Let him know I sent ya :)

Last edited:
Maybe the branches would assist in removing what's left of my (limited) clear coat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom