This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

16-17 for me

As discussed, a no go for me on either dates at this point.

Good time to go...limited, if any, bugs.

Enjoy.

gb

Have one more coming with me...
Can we have an idea on the logistics for 16-17. Might be able to interest a few more...

Have one more coming with me...
Can we have an idea on the logistics for 16-17. Might be able to interest a few more...
My thought is for those that can Friday night camp at Copper Creek. For those that can't meet just up the trail at the first open area we always meet for 10am. From there we can make our way to Wells Lake, on Sunday, make our way to Lodestone Lake for early afternoon. From there depening on your destination continue down to Coalmont or back track to the super hwy down to the #5 or those that need to leave earlier can head out on it efore we get to Lodestone.

This is how we always do it, but we can always change things up...

We'll try to make it for 16/17 run, maybe with 2 trucks. Rebuilding my front end (still)... oh, I love Birfs, I love Birfs, I love Birfs...

Just an FYI if the primary site at Copper Creek will not accommodate us. We will be at an alternative site about 1/2 km past the bridge on the right-hand side, look for a small break in the trees with a single-track trail that snakes down to the river. We will be using VHF 146.460 cell service is very spotty...
1694806593489.png

Camped at this alternate site a couple months ago because Copper Creek was full. Aside from the bullet ridden van its beautiful

Ya'll have fun!

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom