Secure storage - other than a full drawer system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning. I want to install a small to medium secure storage box in my 200 series. There are times I want to lock up things with more security offered than the glove compartment. Has anyone found a small to medium sized lockable box that you have managed to secure to the inside of your 200? Not looking for full drawer systems.

I've been looking for something similar. Aside from going with the short ARB drawer, which I am considering, the other option I'm thinking about is a custom drawer. Not sure if you're wanting something that bolts right it, but with a custom drawer you can pretty much make it what ever dimension you want.

<edit> My mistake, I figured this was referring to secured cargo area storage. For the front passenger area, I'm not too sure. Sorry about that... I did find this though:

Good morning. I want to install a small to medium secure storage box in my 200 series. There are times I want to lock up things with more security offered than the glove compartment. Has anyone found a small to medium sized lockable box that you have managed to secure to the inside of your 200? Not looking for full drawer systems.

What about this?

One of the coolest upgrades, period.

@TRAIL TAILOR
In-stock at Ed Martin Toyota (only available with installation)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom