For Sale Seattle, WA - Ironman 1000mm drawers with wing kit. 100 series LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Came with recent Land Cruiser I bought. Basically new. Looking to sell it and build my own drawer system. Make me an offer. Located north of Seattle in Everett WA.

IMG_3201.png

IMG_3202.png

IMG_3203.png

Thanks! Would also trade for some cash plus recovery gear, fishing gear, rooftop tent. If someone local to me wanted to teach me the beginnings of wrenching, could trade this for time in the shop.

What’s your impression of the quality of the drawers? Are the solid? Do they rattle when you drive? Fit and finish?

What’s your impression of the quality of the drawers? Are the solid? Do they rattle when you drive? Fit and finish?
I like them, they are solid, they have locks on them for security, slide out nicely and fit in the LC very well. No rattle while driving. I am getting rid of them because I want a dual drawer system so that it can be pulled out another 3 feet for cooking. If I don't sell these I would probably figure out a way to make a dual drawer fit in the left drawer. But I figured I would sell them to someone who can fully utilize them.

I like them, they are solid, they have locks on them for security, slide out nicely and fit in the LC very well. No rattle while driving. I am getting rid of them because I want a dual drawer system so that it can be pulled out another 3 feet for cooking. If I don't sell these I would probably figure out a way to make a dual drawer fit in the left drawer. But I figured I would sell them to someone who can fully utilize them.
Thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom