SOLD WNC: 100/LX470 Ironman drawers, wing kit & fridge slide. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench
Threads
Greetings MUD, So the wife and I now have a 75lb fur baby and we are going to change things up with the Land Cruiser.

I purchased these last year during the awesome Thanksgiving sale they did.
The dog hasn’t been in or on the drawers or even in the LC yet.

They are in the vehicle still and I’d be happy to help with install into yours if you like.
I have plenty of room at my place and we can even vacuum your carpet and such before we bolt in your new drawer system.

I want to sell the fridge slide with the unit if possible because I used some extra hardware from Rola I had left over from a ladder rack once put on my Tacoma. So from the underside there are holes drilled yes BUT ZERO bolt threads poking through, I used the Rola track studs that are supposed to slide into my Tacoma bed rails and they are coming up through the bottom.

On the right side I do have a full panel sized bungee on some D-Rings I mounted that helps hold stuff.

Currently there is an Etsy supplied Milwaukee Packout plate bolted to the fridge slide and I have a PackOut Crate on there. If you wanted it we could talk otherwise you don’t need to take the Milwaukee bits or the Packout metal mounting plate.

I have included a screenshot of the pricing.
I would like to get 1,000 cash, Venmo or PayPal once you’re here,
Also for navigational purposes we live about 1.5 miles away from the Asheville Airport.

I know I’m missing stuff so please don’t hesitate to reach out via
PM and we can go from there.

Thanks MUD,
Zack

Now onto the pictures!!

View attachment 3363341

View attachment 3363343

View attachment 3363344

View attachment 3363352

View attachment 3363363

Last edited:
BUMP for a great new dog getting through the 4th of July without much stress!
Yay!!!

IMG_0834.jpeg

Bump,

It has come to my attention that these also fit a 200 series but without the wing kit working for obvious reasons.

I’d happily sell this for 800 bucks to a 200 owner. As the 200 kit from Ironman would cost about 200 bucks shipped.

Too bad western NC isn’t western US, I’d scoop this up in a heartbeat. GLWS from Oregon.
Still looking? I have this that I’m looking to sell. It’s the 1000mm dual drawers with wing kit. Located in Everett WA.

IMG_3201.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom