Events/Trails Seattle area role call and planning thread (1 Viewer)

Let’s do a Tahuya trip. When can you go?

• Saturday July 24

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Saturday July 31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday Aug 7

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tbisaacs

It's basically a Land Cruiser
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
instagram.com
Creating a placeholder to rally the Seattle area 200s to get together for coffee, beers and trails.

There are a couple of regional clubhouses but I don’t have the rights to create a new one on this forum.

As a reminder, Northwest Overland is this weekend. June 28 to July 1, 2018 About the Northwest Overland Rally

If you look at the schedule, there are a number of courses you can attend. Excellent way to learn about 4x4 driving and all the modern features of our trucks. A few of them are involve taking our own vehicle on the short technical course.

I know at least three vendors will have their 200's on display. @just differentials, Equipt , XOverland . All the common vendors will also be there ARB, CBI, Warn, etc.
Say hello if you see a white LC200.

We'll need to figure out how to take over one of the inactive clubhouse's or the events section.

I'd love to see what my stock tow rig/family hauler can do on the trail :)

Sorry for the last minute notice—but if you aren't busy there is a GXOR trip to Gallagher Head lake Saturday July 7. Meeting at Cle Ellum Safeway at 4pm sharp.

I'll be there, I think @Eisbaer will be there too.

Sorry for the last minute notice—but if you aren't busy there is a GXOR trip to Gallagher Head lake Saturday July 7. Meeting at Cle Ellum Safeway at 4pm sharp.

I'll be there, I think @Eisbaer will be there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom