Events/Trails Seattle area role call and planning thread (1 Viewer)

Let’s do a Tahuya trip. When can you go?

• Saturday July 24

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Saturday July 31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday Aug 7

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spur of the moment trip up for sledding on Monday. We went to Cabin Creek for the second time this year. I passed three 100s on the way down the hill. A LX470 and I spent most of the way from North Bend to Issaquah drafting each other. I think the 200 cruise control is more steady.

So when are we doing this, and what are we doing? Tahuya? Tahuya has many mild sections that we could all wander through. I have only been there once, it was fun. But maybe there is a better trail? Any ideas?

How about Sunday Feb 3? Up for a meetup, Tahuya, anything.
I think that Super Bowl Sunday? I'm not huge into Football but I think the fam is having a SuperBowl party. Maybe an early morning run? Random pic from our last outing of @Ali M
i-btJhQjV-X3.jpg

Oh right, football. I'm a bad sports fan. If that doesn't work maybe the following weekend - March 9/10.

@Ali M 's rig is full beast mode now. Can't wait to see it!.

Count me in, but just maybe not Superbowl Sunday.

I wonder how underwater Tahuya is lately? I always remembered it being half mud, half lake.

I'd love to see some more non-mall crawler 200s around the Seattle area.

Almost any sunday works for us, including the proposed one, some Saturdays too. Let's keep trying-

PDX here, but wouldn’t mind making the drive to meet up some fellow Cruisers. Just picked up a set of 5 RWs and getting LT285/70R17s on hopefully this next week. Running stock otherwise. I’ll keep following to see if something gets scheduled after new tires!

I have to work at the shop that Saturday February 9th, does the next day Sunday the 10th work?

I am out of town that weekend so will have to pass. Catch you next time. Have fun!

Count me in, but just maybe not Superbowl Sunday.

I wonder how underwater Tahuya is lately? I always remembered it being half mud, half lake.

I'd love to see some more non-mall crawler 200s around the Seattle area.

yea, looks very underwater:
Brett Riese

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom