Events/Trails Seattle area role call and planning thread (3 Viewers)

Let’s do a Tahuya trip. When can you go?

• Saturday July 24

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Saturday July 31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday Aug 7

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Darn, missed it by a day.

I've always wondered way there isn't a TLCA club in the PNW/Seattle area, there's probably plenty of interest.

A 200 Series get together, and a trail ride down a section of the WABDR could be pretty fun. Sections 5-8 maybe?

Darn, missed it by a day.

I've always wondered way there isn't a TLCA club in the PNW/Seattle area, there's probably plenty of interest.

A 200 Series get together, and a trail ride down a section of the WABDR could be pretty fun. Sections 5-8 maybe?

I've often wondered the same thing. We should collectively get one going. Trail ride would be a blast to get me out of doing house chores. Right @cruisinthough?

Putting feelers out - anyone free anytime between Wed 8/3 and Sunday 8/12? I've got a few days off. Would love to get out. Maybe do something like Bethel Ridge, Gallagher head, Tahuya, Stampede Pass. Up for anything.

Firm maybe! But I’ve said that before

I'm down for some wheelin, beers, coffee, whatever...

I’m down for whatever! We live in the Roy/Graham area. The 570 isn’t really ready for more than forest roads right now but we have a couple built LC80s for wheeling. We’re about 30mins to Elbe ORV and go there pretty much every weekend.

I’m down for whatever! We live in the Roy/Graham area. The 570 isn’t really ready for more than forest roads right now but we have a couple built LC80s for wheeling. We’re about 30mins to Elbe ORV and go there pretty much every weekend.

RwAdXiD.jpg

Heh, you’d be surprised :) My 570’s first trip to Tahuya was about 10 days after temp tags expired. Stock 20s and rubber band tires!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom