SD meet & greet interest (1 Viewer)

Place to meet in SD

• Pizza Port (Solana Beach)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody have a good 4 speed and transfer case they are looking to sell? Gotta do the rear main on my truck and thinking about swaping to the 4 speed at the same time.

Still holding that bell housing for you-:D. If I make it down Saturday I will bring it with me - it's yours for a tall cold one:cheers:.

Tim:steer:

Wow - Stone Brewery. That is brilliant. For those who are considering going, but are hesitant to make the drive, it's well worth it. The grounds are incredible and the beer menu goes far beyond the normal Stone offerings and includes amazing guest beers.

Unfortunately, we can't make it this weekend. We'll just have to have a few brews at Surf N Turf to make up for it...

I'm in. :cheers:
It is me + 1:)princess:)

Dan thanks for putting this together. I can't think of a much better combo, Cool Cruisers and good beer!

Awesome! It will be great to see you again Robb.

Don't know if you remeber me but I took that rusty old Con-Fer rack off your hands a while back.:cheers:

Dan,

My weekend schedule has opened up, finally. If there's still room at the table I'd like to try and make it.
Let me know.

John

John,

I will definetely make sure there is room at the table for you even if I have bring my own table.:D It will be great to see you again.

Dan

Right On! Looks like we are going to have a good turn out. I am looking forward to meeting all of you! :cheers:

I'm still on the fence. I would like to make it, but not sure I can.

OK, here is a list of who I show so far, let me know if I need to add or drop anyone. Unless I put a number by your name I am assuming you are solo. If everyone on the list goes we will have 15 total.

Dan2722
SD_rdcruzer + 1
Brentba
Bluetribal + 1
VCCruzr
blupaddler + 1
ChulaVista 71 FJ40
1973 Guppie
landcruising
Temecula Tim
car-car
sdcrzr
LandCrusher'70 (maybe)

Last edited:
I'l be working Saturday, sorry guys it might have to be another time. If I can get out of work by 11 I'll try to make it at least for the brewery tour

Kind of late to the party, but can you add 2 more to the list?

I will be there. I will bring some el cheapo biz cars as I am starting a small side biz working on cruisers in my spare time to make spare cash if anyone has the need. I am going to be making interior cruiser cargo wagon racks as well for sale. More details to come in the next few weeks. When I am there, let me know if anyone of you guys need mechanical / service / fab / automotive work done on your cruisers, I would be happy to help.

Noah

I called Stone and changed the reservation to 16.

I was thinking that it would probably be easiest if everyone brought cash to pay with. Nothing worse than getting a big group bill and throwing credit cards and cash at the server to go figure out.:cheers:

I just saw...

This :rolleyes: The Stone Brewery is almost in My back yard, I'll have to sneak by for a cold one.
I'll bring some cash

I'm out-

Just found out my sons soccer game got switched so I'm out for tomorrow:bang:

Looks like it's going to be a good group so bummed not going to make it, but amazing how fast the little ones grow up and don't want to miss out on them:)

It was nice meeting you guys today and I look forward to wheeling with you in the coming months. :cheers:

Derrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom