For Sale SCarolina: 70 tail lights and scuff guard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaning out the parts bin.

Bought new tail lights as part of the refurb of my troopy. The left side is a little darker than the right (years of diesel smoke?). 81561-90K00
$100 for the pair plus the ride.

Bought new door jamb covers to replace my plastic ones, but they are actually run-in board scuff guard. Parts search shows that they are for 70 series from 84-present. These are metal with three studs underneath. 51773-90K00
$30 for both plus ride

1639498904222.jpeg

1639498241112.jpeg

Last edited:
I think this is my mistake. My apologies! Those are the scuff covers for the running boards, not the door jams. If you aren't able to sell them, quickly, I'll send you a refund and you can ship them back to me. In the meantime, I'll look to see if I have some door jam covers.

I think this is my mistake. My apologies! Those are the scuff covers for the running boards, not the door jams. If you aren't able to sell them, quickly, I'll send you a refund and you can ship them back to me. In the meantime, I'll look to see if I have some door jam covers.
Not unless you're in Dubai. I got these from partsouq, but your honesty is admirable. Wish we had more of that down here in dummy land. I'll update the title and thanks for the info!

If you have jamb covers, I'll take two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom