SOLD SC 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser 3x locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
*****SOLD on craigslist

Up for sale is my 1994 TLC. Currently has about 280,000 miles on the clock, of which 100,000 are mine. No wrecks in its history, and it runs and drives great. It's been my daily driver for years, but with kids numbers 3 & 4 (twins) coming some time in the next month, it's time to move up to a 200 series to make day to day life easier. I hate to have to sell the 1 vehicle I planned on being buried in, but lifting car seats up to eye level to get them in the truck is not my idea of convenience.

I've done what I consider a semi-restoration on the mechanicals and interior. The exterior original paint is mostly scratched and faded, giving a cool and broken in paint job. Several years ago I put Monstaliner on the roof after doing some patch work to get rid of rust holes from the factory roof rack, but that could use a fresh coat. I have a whole new kit from Monstaliner for that exact reason, and it will go with the truck. Also have a bunch of spare parts, the third row seats, a box of OEM oil filters, the factory service manual and EWD for a 94, too much stuff to list while I'm at work. I will update the listing with more details and answer any questions that may come up tonight when I get a chance. For now I am loading up pictures while at work and will come back to add more.

I will try to add my pdf list of parts I've kept track of, and I have about 90 pages of receipts from those parts for backup. Overall nearing $19,000 in parts and upgrades to the truck that I can show paperwork for. The main items that are not currently on the list are the factory locking axles I bought, the rebuild kits and Aisin actuators for those, the brand new outer birfields, brakes, bearings, seals, etc. The front axle has been installed on the truck, along with the magic dial, locker ECU, and dash light bulbs. The rear locking diff, axles, new Aisin actuator and misc parts still need to be installed on the truck. I do not have the necessary tools to properly modify the rear axle to accept the locking diff. Right now, I have an Aussie locker installed in the rear axle, but it does have new brakes as well. Total top end engine rebuild to replace blown head gasket when I bought the truck 7 years ago, valve job & seals, silicone PHH, all that good stuff. Runs like brand new still.

The truck currently sits on Level 8 wheels with 37x12.5 BFG KO2's, Dobinsons 4" linear lift, ARBfont bull bar, 4x4 Labs rear bumper, and DIY sliders my wife bought me. Last summer I replaced the carpet with a new carpet from stockinteriors.com, I had the first and second row leather refurbished by a shop about a month ago (looks new), and have a Pioneer head unit with backup camera installed on the tire swing. Over this past winter I imported new OEM body mounts from the UAE. All were OEM except for one Febest for the rear mount. All are installed except for the rear 2, I haven't had time to drop the bumper to get to them, but can do so if the buyer requests. New windshield and gasket (glued in place!) from this past January. No leaks.

There's way too much stuff for me to remember now, so hopefully the pictures will help. I will add more as I go, and try to figure out a way to get more pictures loaded up.

1 thing to note is that I have removed the PAIR/EGR system, but I saved the valves/hoses for that system just in case, they will go with the truck.

As for problems, the windows are a little slow, the rear window button contacts need to be cleaned I think. The exhaust rattles against the passenger slider, but I can fix that. I have a Magnaflow downpipe, 2 cats inline, and a frankenstein exhaust from 95-97 model as the 94 stuff isn't available anymore. The front passenger fender got cracked at Gulches ORP last fall. Other than that, everything works fine with no issues. A/C works great and was had new parts two summers ago, recently just recharged it. It could use a re-gear job for the 37's, but they actually measure out to 36.25" so it's not too bad driving day to day. I planned on a V8 swap at some point so I never regeared, but the twins killed that plan...

20210518_173154.jpg

20210518_173215.jpg

20210518_173250.jpg

20210518_173309.jpg

20210518_173945.jpg

20210518_174855.jpg

20210518_174911.jpg

20210518_174930.jpg

20210518_175605.jpg

20210518_175947.jpg

Last edited:
Parts list, I have receipts for this list.

Does not include:

MetalTech adjustable rear upper links
Axles from 1994 locked Cruiser
Axle rebuild kits, seals, all bearings
New OEM front outer birfields & flange plates
New locker actuators
New brake discs all the way around & pads
OEM head gasket kit and while you're in there parts.
OEM transfer case output bearings and seals
New rear driveshaft

Attachments

• parts list.pdf
    570.6 KB · Views: 85

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom