Saturday 11-24 FR160 to Sugarloaf (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you see this one on Roller Coaster?

DSC_5217.jpg

BrotherRob said:
You have my number.:idea:

Didnt know you were going - thought you were out

Thought meet time was 09:30. Kept trying to check Mud, but as Kevin said, it was broke. So, tried to catch up, got yo the shell about 9:35, Kevin's cel no work, John's was off, so I missed ya'll and ended up exploring the web trails at the end of Rio Verde and doing some other exploring.
Sorry 'bout that. I forgot my phone in the rig Friday nite, so the battery was dead Sat.

Nice ride

Kevin, Thanks for showing me a nice scenic route. I haven't been on any trails between Pima road and beeline. Usually head up there and go toward I-17 :)

AZTony, you made my day! Thanks for showing me how to strap down my spare tire. My 80 rides pretty nice without that tire bouncing around back there :).
I hope you guys had fun measuring your future bump stops! I wanted to beat the rush at señor tacos!!

Hope to try to keep up on the next run!

-JJG.

Always good times with you JG!

This was my favorite run of the weekend, great, unspoiled desert views! I saw lots of cameras clicking, post those pix!

Tire clearance checking.

11-24-2012_16.jpg

Did you see this one on Roller Coaster?

Yep, have seen it, to me it looks like the flip off guy with one arm missing.:flipoff2:

I got pics of most crossing as I was leading ( :shhh: don't tell anyone :rolleyes: )

Post1.jpg

Post2.jpg

Post3.jpg

Ok... not really leading, just had the FR160 trail in my GPS :grinpimp:

Post4.jpg

Post5.jpg

Post6.jpg

Post4.jpg

Post5.jpg

Post6.jpg

More...

Post7.jpg